Jamon Brown out for year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Pack the season in then I guess......

This team is cursed I say.....cursed.

Except, our Chicago Small Bears curse isn't a Billy Goat, it's the curse of the old regime's treatment of Warner and the chop shop they ran to dismantle the GSOT.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
We will rally behind Cody Wichmann and play good football

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The Rams seem to suffer more injuries to the offensive line than most teams. So infuriating. Hope Brown recovers well. It's probably for the best. It's clearly time to tank the season. Yet again.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I blame Foles, if he hadn't thrown that pick Brown wouldn't have suffered that injury

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I am hopeful given the play of Brown and Havenstein this year that we may have an offensive line going forward. Maybe someone will step into the void left by this injury and show that we have another starter caliber piece.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Brutal, hopefully he recovers fully. Please don't put Donnal in there, let's see what Wichmann can do.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's crazy is imagine what we'd be with Alex Smith... nothing crazy...just Alex Smith....

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I knew after rewinding and watching the play again, it was brutal.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
You knew when they wouldn't show the replay (thankfully), that it was bad.

CRAP!!!!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
hope he recovers fast and progresses well. This sucks balls, and not in a good way.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Is it sad Tebow might be an upgrade to Foles. Ugh.
I've been saying it all season lol. you can't say his mechanics or accuracy is worse than Foles. and actually he could probably do pretty good between his running ability combined with Gurely and Austin, you could win some games. really wished they'd have seriously looked at him as a backup

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Unbelievable how snake bitten this team is. Hope JB can have enough time to come back strong in camp.

Alan

Legend
I think this is better than a significant knee injury. This can fully heel. H'es going to have to really work hard on his leg strength after he heals though.