James Laurinaitis On Being the Son of Road Warrior Animal + More

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
What was it like for James Laurinaitis to watch his father, the Road Warrior Animal, in the ring? The St. Louis linebacker tells Randy Karraker and D’Marco Farr. He also talks about what it’s like to play for Gregg Williams, plus more.

Listen to Laurinaitis Interview

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Some cool insight into Coach Williams line of thinking!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Some cool insight into Coach Williams line of thinking!
After listening to this interview, something really struck home to me! If you listen to his comments on Williams's coaching stile. It reminds me of when I was in Marine Boot Camp. They take you to your breaking point and beyond, and then show you what you can do Next!! NEVER give up, resist the enemy as long as you have the strength, if you can move a finger, you have the strength!! Wright out of the Marine Corps Hand Book!! Does anyone know if Williams was in the Corps!? He sure sounds like it!! If the Team becomes believers in Williams line of thinking, the Rams D will be the BEST! GO RAMS

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
Great interview. No doubt we are going to have some guys ready to tear some faces off when the season starts.