James Laurinaitis gets limited work Thursday/Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
James Laurinaitis gets limited work Thursday
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/13665/james-laurinaitis-gets-limited-work-thursday

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- St. Louis Rams middle linebacker James Laurinaitis returned to practice on a limited basis Thursday after sitting out Wednesday with a foot injury.

Get the latest NFL injury news

NFLWho's out? Who's good to go? Who's questionable? We've got all the latest injury news from around the NFL. Injury Wire
Laurinaitis was one of three linebackers to appear on Thursday's injury report, joined by Daren Bates (groin) and Will Herring (foot). Neither Bates nor Herring participated in Thursday's practice, with Herring actually downgraded from limited participation on Wednesday.

Defensive end William Hayes (fibula) also returned to practice, going through the entire workout after sitting out Wednesday.

Here's the full Thursday injury report:

Did not participate: WR Damian Williams (hamstring), CB Lamarcus Joyner (groin), CB Marcus Roberson (ankle), LB Daren Bates (groin), LB Will Herring (foot).

Limited participation: LB James Laurinaitis (foot), DT Alex Carrington (quadriceps).

Full participation: DE William Hayes (fibula).

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Damien Williams is always hurt....Ever since college....What the heck is going on with JL#55? I think he is finally feeling the effects of never missing a game....I think he's been playing hurt too....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Damien Williams is always hurt....Ever since college....What the heck is going on with JL#55? I think he is finally feeling the effects of never missing a game....I think he's been playing hurt too....
I sure hope your wrong about JL!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
It may be a very good time to give JL an easy game this Sunday going up against the pass happy Broncos with Manning. This may be his worse year as a pro in pass defending. He may know where he needs to be but his wheels are not getting him there any longer. I would go heavy with the Dime use myself with Ogletree being the only bona fide Lber on the field. Let JL start but move quickly to get speedier players on the field against the pass.

Gregg Williams has his best three CB's now for the first time healthy on the field together for the Nickle. Gregg also now has 3 good starting safeties Barron, McDonald & a much healthier Rodney McLeod ready to go in the Dime. JL has been slow on the field the past few weeks now. T

I feel pretty good about our ability to stop Denver running game with our front DL. Denver will get Montee Ball back from his groin injury plus the sports talking heads are happy about RB C.J. Anderson's breakout Week 10 performance against the Raiders......I do not think he will have the same results against the Rams defense.