Jalen Ramsey number change?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I didn't like AD's #99 when I first saw it... thought it made him look too small. But after watching him play his rookie year, I bought his jersey for my son, and have grown to like it. And now AD has made that number famous in my book... just like Michael Jordan's #23. Pretty sure the team will retire it at some point.

There's another LA 99 I think that made the number a little more famous IMO.

But AD should prompt the second hanging of the double 9's in the rafters. We need a Laker and a Dodger to do the same now.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Ah, that makes sense, for whatever reason it's easy for me to remember the number/name changes as they come so there's no transitional period in my brain.
Not me. I've always been a hands on learner. I have to watch a few games before they click.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. It does not look like him. I'm not arguing if he changed his number. I'm sure he has.

The guy in the photo looks more like a Young Will Smith.
He's got more facial hair now and no eye-black on, other than that it looks like the same guy to me

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
By Jourdan Rodrigue Jun 8, 2021
comment-icon@2x.png
save-icon@2x.png

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. — As the first day of Rams minicamp began, star cornerback Jalen Ramsey jogged out onto the practice field sporting a major change: His number.
Ramsey wore No. 20 since joining the team in 2019, but on Tuesday had switched to No. 5 (detailed out, of course, with blue gloves, blue leggings and white cleats). It’s not clear yet why he made the specific change, but Ramsey has been considering a number change all offseason. According to his social media posts this spring, he was strongly considering No. 2, but ultimately that jersey was snagged by veteran receiver Robert Woods, who wore it in high school and college in Los Angeles.