Jake Long Wired vs Colts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I know that dude is huge but holy shit! James Laurinaitis looks like a child next to him.

RamzFanz

Damnit
He grabbed that ball like OH NOO, YEEEEEEEAH! Wooooooo.

I was just like oh god oh god oh god, OK, catch it, oh aaaaaaaaaaah, Tavon!

How fast is Tavon hunh? I turn around and see we got a first down...and then I'm like, he goes, I'm like, WOOOOO touchdown!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Was that KC leading the team in the pregame huddle?? Whoever it was sounded amped!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Love this stuff. Good teammate. He's had a few bad moments but all in all I think he's been a great pick up.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I love having J. Long on our line. Seems highly supportive and non stop. I do wonder, however, how Z. Stacy and T. Austin like it when he says "good job kid".

jap

Legend
I love having J. Long on our line. Seems highly supportive and non stop. I do wonder, however, how Z. Stacy and T. Austin like it when he says "good job kid".

When a veteran that physically huge calls you "kid," how can that possibly sound like a putdown? Cn you imagine Tavon standing toe-to-toe with Big Jake shouting (upwards), "Show me some respect! Call me a man, damn it!!!" :heh:

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
When a veteran that physically huge calls you "kid," how can that possibly sound like a putdown? Cn you imagine Tavon standing toe-to-toe with Big Jake shouting (upwards), "Show me some respect! Call me a man, damn it!!!" :heh:

Yeah, I get that. It just seemed a little odd to me.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Yeah, I get that. It just seemed a little odd to me.

I don't think it's odd at all. A lot of my buddies call each other kid...in a situation like that it doesn't necessarily mean youngster or something...it's like buddy, pal, homie, or whatever.

But...he could be just talking about him since he's 5 or so years younger than him.:razz:

bluecoconuts

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well he's a rookie... I called new soldiers kid, some were older than me. I had the experience though.

Plus when Tavon jumps into his arms its like a dad picking up his 10 year old son.:lol::heh:

BigRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Well he's a rookie... I called new soldiers kid, some were older than me. I had the experience though.

Plus when Tavon jumps into his arms its like a dad picking up his 10 year old son.:lol::heh:

I noticed the same thing!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love that dude! Monster sized body. I didn't realize how huge he is. Not many that big, tough and athletic. Worth the money of that big contract IMHO.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I don't think it's odd at all. A lot of my buddies call each other kid...in a situation like that it doesn't necessarily mean youngster or something...it's like buddy, pal, homie, or whatever.

But...he could be just talking about him since he's 5 or so years younger than him.:razz: