Jake Long update?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Young Ram said:
I have been craving In N Out for a while now and you guys talking about it sealed the deal. I had to go get some!

innout.jpg
Damn. Making me hungry man! haha

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Young Ram I know what influenced you...

79VUFHm.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

paceram

Pro Bowler
I wonder how much longer Jake Long will hang around St Louis without signing a contract?

iced

BatteringRambo said:

79VUFHm.jpg

lmao

I had an epic burger tonight - seriously one of the best i've ever had....some restaurant called "Blue Hill" in baltimore.. everything was expensive, burger was only thing under $20 (it was $13)... but dam it was good i'd pay $13 again for that crack on a bun

Yamahopper said:
It now has its own hashtag.

#whilewaitingforjake

The longer this goes on, the more I feel he goes back to Miami or somewhere else. The other thing is, Rams have put so much energy and time into Long, and are missing other opportunities. So if Long does go elsewhere after all this, it will sting.

paceram

Pro Bowler
OttawaRamsFan said:
Yamahopper said:

#whilewaitingforjake

The longer this goes on, the more I feel he goes back to Miami or somewhere else. The other thing is, Rams have put so much energy and time into Long, and are missing other opportunities. So if Long does go elsewhere after all this, it will sting.

I have to admit this is making me a little nervous! This is taking a lot longer than I thought it would. One way or the other this situation has to come to an end soon.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
OttawaRamsFan said:
Yamahopper said:

#whilewaitingforjake

Yeah I feel the same way. It could be his agent playing the Rams offer as leverage to other teams.
If he's really having this hard of a time deciding I don't think it's going to turn out in our favor.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Due diligence i hope. IMO he isn't healthy,but what do i know?
I trust this regime. If we dont sign Long then i believe it's the right move.

There re still some quality FA 's out there....and if this year's draft is anything like last years then we'll be in good hands.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]312390571308224512[/tweet]

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
BatteringRambo said:

79VUFHm.jpg

Haha not this time, but a couple years ago... oh man!
stoned-smiley.gif
eating.gif

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OttawaRamsFan said:
Yamahopper said:

#whilewaitingforjake

it''s a two way street. long is missing out on all the money getting tossed around as well. also, how would he feel about all that money the fins threw at wallace after they let him test the market? there has to be some bad blood there.

it looks like he has put all his eggs in the rams basket as well.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Young Ram said:
I have been craving In N Out for a while now and you guys talking about it sealed the deal. I had to go get some!

innout.jpg
That's hilarious/awesome, but I'm craving something else now. Thanks batteringrambo.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[tweet]312402639608483840[/tweet]

jjab360

Legend
paceram said:
I wonder how much longer Jake Long will hang around St Louis without signing a contract?
Probably as long as he's getting free dinners lol.

bluecoconuts

Legend
If I was to speculate I'd say Jake has told his agent to go ahead and get this done, and has left it in his hands. So he and his wife are just waiting for his agent to tell him it's ready to sign. Which is why his agent is at dinner and not him, and his wife tweeted that they don't know either. So of course his agent will try to get as much as he can, but unless the Rams try to totally screw Long, the deal will get done, and he'll be in horns. My guess is this ends tomorrow.

jap

Legend
bluecoconuts said:
If I was to speculate I'd say Jake has told his agent to go ahead and get this done, and has left it in his hands. So he and his wife are just waiting for his agent to tell him it's ready to sign. Which is why his agent is at dinner and not him, and his wife tweeted that they don't know either. So of course his agent will try to get as much as he can, but unless the Rams try to totally screw Long, the deal will get done, and he'll be in horns. My guess is this ends tomorrow.

I sure hope so for, as Fish indicated, future moves are contingent on this one. Sign the contract already! :ww: