Jake Long update?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
In N Out burgers are what the gods would eat. The fries aren't special really, so I usually get cheese or animal style. The burgers though, are delicious. They don't look like much, but when you eat them... Totally different story.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Dumb question! But, how long can the Rams WINE & DINE Long before their business gets done? Do most player negotiations take this long?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
paceram said:
Dumb question! But, how long can the Rams WINE & DINE Long before their business gets done? Do most player negotiations take this long?

See Fisher.

See Rob Ryan.

Yes, some do. But agree... this one is killing me.

nighttrain

Legend
DR RAM said:
X said:
RhodyRams said:
Never had an InNOut burger, but that dont look too good to me
Me either. Is that how they get their name?
The burger goes in, and then right back out?
World famous my friends. They are delicious.

This is their menu:

tumblr_lgflf7CpVg1qamat7o1_400.jpg

They get all of their ingredients local and daily. Everything is fresh. Your fries go from whole potato to cutter and then straight into the oil. Quality stuff.

The very first in & out was a small blue building in Santa Ana, In and Out came from driving up to make an order and going around the building and picking up same order, first ate their when i was 10 or 11 that would be '57-'58, Very first drive thru in So Cal..

\great burgers, still the same even after the original franchised.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
In N Out burgers are what the gods would eat. The fries aren't special really, so I usually get cheese or animal style. The burgers though, are delicious. They don't look like much, but when you eat them... Totally different story.
Well damn. Now I wanna try one.
But the closest one to me is in Texas. :whome?:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In related news; an iceberg broke away from IceField6292 near Greenland. It will arrive in the straits of Maine in 52 days.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In related news; the North American plates and the Eurasian plates are now .25cm further apart than in January 2013.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
In 'N Out isn't in Missouri; they'll use Steak 'n Shake to lure Long. A triple-steakburger with cheese, large fries, and a chocolate shake ought to do it (note: this is a double with a medium fries; the one I'm talking about is much bigger and costs only a little bit more [seven dollars or so]):

steak-n-shake-combo-300x247.jpg

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Memento said:
In 'N Out isn't in Missouri; they'll use Steak 'n Shake to lure Long. A triple-steakburger with cheese, large fries, and a chocolate shake ought to do it (note: this is a double with a medium fries; the one I'm talking about is much bigger and costs only a little bit more [seven dollars or so]):

Man I wouldn't even feed that to Alex Barron.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Yamahopper said:
Memento said:

lmao! hilarious.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Meanwhile, Astronomers today discovered the third closest star system from us, only 6.5 light years away. And physicists confirmed the Higgs boson particle, better known as the 'god particle'... It could change our understanding of the universe and open up new understandings and technologies.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
Meanwhile, Astronomers today discovered the third closest star system from us, only 6.5 light years away. And physicists confirmed the Higgs boson particle, better known as the 'god particle'... It could change our understanding of the universe and open up new understandings and technologies.

Finally! Someone chimes in on my humour!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
IN & OUT? Never heard of it but sounds a lot like FIVE GUYS Burgers here on the East coast. They have boxes of potatoes in the sitting area that they use for fries. Burgers are home made monsters!

Anyways, anybody heard anything new on Bradford's future health care plan, a guy named LONG?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yamahopper said:
Memento said:

You'd change your tune if you tried it. Trust me.

:bg:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In related news: the Hale-Bopp comet which passed by earth in 1997 is set to return in 4385.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Memento said:
Yamahopper said:
Memento said:

You'd change your tune if you tried it. Trust me.

:bg:

I used to eat there all the time. Just the last few times it has sucked big time.

I do White Castles before S&S these days. Just me.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
CGI_Ram said:
In related news: the Hale-Bopp comet which passed by earth in 1997 is set to return in 4385.

Yeah - well it will probably be cloudy here so I won't see it. :bummed: And I was SO looking forward to it. :whome?: I'll keep my purple robe out just in case.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Another interesting tidbit about this, scientists have discovered how to grow (yes grow) brand new teeth complete with roots and enamel. By combining cells from human gum tissue and tooth-inducing cells from mouse embryos, they were able to grow real teeth and the next step is to perfect it for clinical use (although it can be used now).

Also Steak and Shake burgers are alright, their shakes are good though. There's no fast food (as in drive though) place that has a lot of different shakes (other than the standard and Oreo) here in LA, which seems like a pretty untapped marketplace to me.