Jake Long: 'This is an up-and-coming team'

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
03:49 – Newly signed offensive tackle Jake Long joins Andrew Siciliano on "NFL Total Access"
to discuss what factors led to him choosing the St. Louis Rams.

[nfl]0ap2000000155003[/nfl]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000155003/Rams-OT-Jake-Long-This-is-an-up-and-coming-team" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-t ... oming-team</a>

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Definitely worth a watch. I can't get enough of this news.

Nothing new in this video, really. I like his take on the direction of the team "up and coming". I honestly think that, plus Fisher and company is why he chose us. He sees us as the better chance to be winning games.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:
Definitely worth a watch. I can't get enough of this news.

Nothing new in this video, really. I like his take on the direction of the team "up and coming". I honestly think that, plus Fisher and company is why he chose us. He sees us as the better chance to be winning games.
yeah, good listen.

DeaconJ

Rookie
I hope they don't expect Long to wear the jersey they gave him to hold up in the video.......

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
That's good to hear, but you could honestly say the same thing about the Dolphins. I'm thrilled he's playing in the horns, but I honestly wonder why he chose the Rams offer over Miami's? Was he getting burned by the media down there after getting injured? Just seems odd to me. I think there's something more to the story.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Afro Ram said:
That's good to hear, but you could honestly say the same thing about the Dolphins. I'm thrilled he's playing in the horns, but I honestly wonder why he chose the Rams offer over Miami's? Was he getting burned by the media down there after getting injured? Just seems odd to me. I think there's something more to the story.

Kroenke > Ross
Demoff > Dee
Snead > Ireland
Fisher > Philbin
Bradford > Tannehill
4 first rounders > 2 first rounders

Looks straight forward to me. He see's St Louis in better position to win consistently. And... I agree.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I still want to know who sent the text telling him that if he had to play for any other coach other than Jeff Fisher he'd retire.