Jake Locker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is apparently a free agent. He must be the best kept secret in the back up qb market. How has nobody in the nfl mentioned him yet? We should give him a shot at the qb competition. If Bradford went down, locker would be a far better option than sean hill or Austin Davis

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He has all the tools but injury prone and inaccurate. Doubt Fish gives him a look as there are some better options in FA albeit not by much.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Injury-prone? Wildly inaccurate? Happy feet? Makes poor decisions? No thanks.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He has all the tools but injury prone and inaccurate. Doubt Fish gives him a look as there are some better options in FA albeit not by much.
I think that it would be hard to ind a legitimate starter willing to sit the bench. Unless we picked up mallet, who should get a shot elsewhere, I think locker is the best option (although there is Sanchez or Vick as well)

Athos

Legend
No thanks. Of that class' terribly overrated, meh QBs, I'd rather take Clausen than Locker.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No thanks. Of that class' terribly overrated, meh QBs, I'd rather take Clausen than Locker.

Clausen was 2010. Locker was 2011.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Either way, this is the worst year to need a QB in a really long time...

Draft sucks and FA sucks.

No real way around that.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Knew he was out there, don't want him. Injury prone and not good when he does play.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My dad is a Vikings fan. He loathes that qb class

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Either way, this is the worst year to need a QB in a really long time...

Draft sucks and FA sucks.

No real way around that.
Pretty much what I'm getting at. I don't see a starter long term in him. Sorta what Sanchez was for the eagles this year

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I actually was flying the Locker flag when he was coming out. Now? No thanks. Wildly inaccurate and even seems afraid to run. Personally, I DO think Austin is better.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If the Rams go with a FA who is cheap I think it will be Gabbert. He is terrible too but like his upside more personally.

I do expect them to use FA though since picks this year are sparse.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
If the Rams go with a FA who is cheap I think it will be Gabbert. He is terrible too but like his upside more personally.

No thanks on Gabbert! Watched him at MU and didn't want him then as his decision making sucks! Rather watch Hill or Davis than him!

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

Gabbert has upside?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Yeah if they snag a QB off of free agency this year, I'm hoping it's Mallet or bust.
I'd settle for Matt Moore if it was a one or two year deal to truly signify that he's just here to compete with Bradford. Otherwise I'm not buying any of the FA options.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah if they snag a QB off of free agency this year, I'm hoping it's Mallet or bust.
I'd settle for Matt Moore if it was a one or two year deal to truly signify that he's just here to compete with Bradford. Otherwise I'm not buying any of the FA options.
Mallet would me such am expensive backup though. Also, I'm sure some team looking for a starter would intrigue him more. But then again, maybe the rams are looking for a starter...