Jake Hummel Love

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NCRamGuy

Rookie
Name
ManmadeRam
I know it's only two games but I just wanna point out that Jake Hummel is leading the pack.

Hope to see him do well and be a good backup LB. Played decent in Iowa States 3-3-3 Defense

Love to see Iowa State alumni do good, Go Clones!

Screenshot_20220820-212216_Chrome.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw him totally whiff on an open field tackle last night.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Guys put some good things on tape, doubt we keep him on 53 but would be great to stash on PS. As it stands, we're probably set with Jones, Wagner and Rozeboom (with Howard eventually coming back after PUP).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's also a lot of love coming from his work in camp not just these two games so far.

dang

Legend
I saw him totally whiff on an open field tackle last night.
It’s early. And while Hummell is getting a lot of practice praise he looked slow last night. Probably not fair but reminds me a bit of Reeder.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
It’s early. And while Hummell is getting a lot of practice praise he looked slow last night. Probably not fair but reminds me a bit of Reeder.
I actually like Reeder's aggressiveness. He's a very good backup

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gotta say Reeder is a great comp for a guy who is trying to win a ILB4 role, because he was an excellent depth player. I don't think he's too much like Reeder though, not as physical but slightly better in space. He's basically the "slow safety who got converted to ILB in college" type.

Reason I think he sticks is because that defense used him a lot how the Rams will. But I agree he has to show he can isolate guys and bring them down in space. I mean it's one thing if an elite back leaves you holding your jock but he's gotta show he can make the play out there in the flat.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I think Reeder was more explosive and he was bigger.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Reeder was a great backup. I mean we won a sb with the dude. Looking forward to Wagner and company