Jaguars getting a uniform makeover, too

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Let's see... matte black helmet in the Florida sun during camp and playing preseason games in August...

Yep. Nothing wrong with that...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Titans to be the first team with non white road jeresys

Using this same method I’ve discovered the full Titans set that everyone is having a cow over after having seen the retail jerseys, which I’m going on the record as saying people will be doing 180’s on this time tomorrow.

I want to say first of all I fucking love this uniform, so let’s talk about the best part:

The helmet. Whoooooooo baby the Titans go from one of the worst helmets I’ve ever seen to one of the best in the league! A satin navy finish serves as the shell with a navy face mask. The helmet has the normal logo on either side, but three red stars act as a center stripe. It is freakin mean looking. Definite definite upgrade to the piece of equipment that most defines your franchise.

The home jersey everyone has seen by now, but I thought I’d clear one thing up from the design speak and explain the numbers. Each number is heavily inspired by Greek design and the upper left corner juts out to pay homage to the shape of the state of Tennessee. (There’s a lot of state pride in this uniform) in this promo they have paired the jersey with silver, navy, and white pants, all of which have angled stripes on the side alternating red Columbia blue and silver and navy Columbia blue and red respectively.

The away is GRAY! Nike proudly boasts the Titans as the first NFL team in the modern era to have an away jersey that is not white! Makes me wonder if this opens the door for teams like the Lions, Seahawks, and Patriots to do the same. The “armor” on the gray is Columbia blue, the side stripe is red, and the number is Navy. It is paired with both navy and silver pants.

The Color Rush is straight up fire. Columbia blue jersey, navy “armor”, silver side stripes, and red numbers. The pants mirror the numbers with navy silver and red stripes.

The lesson here folks is don’t judge a uniform by just one piece of it in a crummy lit back room.

PS Mariota makes these look GOOD.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Suh looks better in horns.
he's right you know.jpg

Rocko

UDFA
Any chance the Rams go all navy blue and white this season with the jerseys? They were able to do that with the pants last season.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
The official release is today but these were seen at the airport in Jacksonville.

dang

Legend
Sorry but I really like the Rams in navy blue helmets and white horns. Very sharp look.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Dolphins also revamped their look. With both the Jags and Dolphins going for a more simple look maybe there is hope for the Rams.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Meh, rather plain and boring imo.

exactly , only , when it comes to football uniforms , I love plain and boring

I don't want no 27 colors , I don't want no glitter and sparkles

I want a jersey that says one thing and one thing only

the only reason we are here is to kick your ass

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Not a fan of the Jaguars or Dolphins colors , but love both of their designs

Keep it simple , this is a football uniform , not a prom dress

I hope the Rams follow suit

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
If you want to keep with Rams tradition, the blues on the helmet and jersey should be different also.
There's tradition, and there's bad ideas that weren't corrected. Different blues on the helmet and jerseys isn't a tradition. It's a bad idea that should be corrected.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Don't care for the two-tone helmet though.

I'm def in the minority that they weren't that bad. The way their logo blended into the gold and into the black was pretty cool to me. At least they tried something new.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
exactly , only , when it comes to football uniforms , I love plain and boring

I don't want no 27 colors , I don't want no glitter and sparkles

I want a jersey that says one thing and one thing only

the only reason we are here is to kick your ass
Like this ....

!B(bq!,w!mk~$(KGrHgoH-D0EjlLlvkV2BKcN9y,8gQ~~_35.jpg

Tailback

Starter
Name
Taco Jones
There's tradition, and there's bad ideas that weren't corrected. Different blues on the helmet and jerseys isn't a tradition. It's a bad idea that should be corrected.

LOL! Sorry, I forgot to do my post in blue font. I'll go edit it.