Jaelen Strong Vs Bud Sasser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
http://rotoviz.com/2015/03/mario-al...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Sasser.png

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One thing I like about Sasser is that when I was watching Mizzou games, all I remember thinking is why don't Mauk throw to him every time

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One thing I like about Sasser is that when I was watching Mizzou games, all I remember thinking is why don't Mauk throw to him every time
I think we might have got another Mizzou Steal in t he 6th

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I know some people didn't like him when we drafted him, but I've really liked watching him for the 1 or 2 games I have. Great at tracking and high pointing the ball, runs solid routes, knows how to get open in the red zone and can use his size well. Terrific body control and always knows where the sidelines are, manages to get his feet in. He's not going to burn anybody because he's limited athletically but he's a smart player who just plays football and wins matchups, and he did this in the SEC. Reminds me some of Austin Pettis, not that that's a terrible thing.

I'm not saying he's going to be a starter or anything like that, but I'd much prefer him over Givens as the 5th receiver, especially in the offense we're running. I think it's definitely possible he beats him out. Shows more heart than Givens ever did.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Hope he can play special teams .... Cause that's where his future with the Rams begins if he has one.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I just don't see an NFL contributor in Sasser. I'll cheer for him because he's a Ram and Tiger, but I'm not expecting much at all from him. He just doesn't have anything that really separates him from the pack.