Jadevon Clowney Proday Now! My Scouting Report!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unless someone floors us with offers, I would take Clowney. Then I would still except offers.

Im starting to get the feeling clowney won't be available @ 2 overall

PhxRam

Im starting to get the feeling clowney won't be available @ 2 overall

If that is the case then you field what you can for the second pick (within reason) if you desperately want to trade down. The threat of us taking a QB is almost nonexistent and I just dont see us taking a WR at 2.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
If they went with Mack, Matthews or even Clowney I certainly wouldn't be disappointed.

My dream picks are still Mack and Clinton-Dix.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
sure we all have seen them chase down players at one time or another. I can assure you the very next play they are on the sideline sucking wind or are trying to catch their breath during the next play.
Oh you're talking about this:

The Truth About Kevin Carter In Super Bowl XXXIV
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on July 5, 2009, 7:55 PM EDT
Driving on Saturday to a family July 4 get-together, I was listening to Sirius NFL Radio for more information about the then-fresh news that former Titans and Ravens quarterback Steve McNair had been found dead.

(And since Mrs. Florio and Florio Jr. had left earlier, I was able to actually keep the dial on Channel 124 for more than 25 seconds.)

At one point, co-host Howard Balzer talked about the thrilling finish to Super Bowl XXXIV, which culminated in a seven-point win by the Rams over McNair’s Titans. Balzer, whose coverage of the league focuses at times on the team that plays in his home market of St. Louis, was intimately familiar with the closing seconds of the game.

And we learned something interesting about defensive end Kevin Carter’s role in the final drive that ended just short of a potentially game-tying touchdown by the Titans.

For years, we’ve seen images of Rams coach Dick Vermeil, who couldn’t comprehend that Carter was tapping out with the game on the line. So we assumed that Carter left the game because he was too tired, and we’d pointed it out often.

As it turns out, Carter wasn’t the only Rams defender who left the game after its penultimate play. Balzer said that both Carter and defensive tackle D’Marco Farr exited the field, and for good reason. They were gassed after chasing McNair, who scrambled and ducked and dodged and twirled before finding receiver Kevin Dyson inside the Rams’ ten yard line.

Also, even though both Carter and Farr left the game, the fact that the Titans called a time out to stop the clock gave both of them a chance to recover — and Balzer said both were on the field for the play that came up a yard short of the end zone.

So we’re sorry, Kevin, for assuming that you were lazy

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am sure that holds true for 99% of players. I see it with the rams DL line as well.

Yep. Those big fellas can't go 110% on every down or else they'll wear themselves out.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Actually when I think of the tandem of Saffold and Long, that would just be downright nasty. 2 of our best run blockers next to each other...

I would prefer that Saffold & Long are teamed up on that left side too. I believe that Saffold would prefer to return back to the left side.It does seem that there are many left side OL'ers prospects than right side Ol'ers. If the Rams are lucky enough to select DE Jadeveon Clowney then the 'Need Factor" becomes more intense.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't equate a players stamina and high/low motor as the same thing.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
That's why we don't drink our beer warm. Will you people never learn? Use a beer bong and cold lite beer. Sheesh.

Brits drink beer warm because their refrigerators run on Lucas Electric systems

Lucas Electric: The company that invented darkness:LOL:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I am sorry. I just joined this site a few moments ago. I am in over my head. I am not up to the standards of Ramsondemand, so I will absquatulate this site.
I wasn't a Clowney fan a month ago. But I am warming up to him if the Rams truly don't want to draft Watkins. It would surely power up the Defense to even higher heights.

Don't let anyone try and run you off of here. Flip was probably just being a clown.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You are welcome. I personally asked for ewe to come here and that type of behavior doesn't sit well with me.

If posters want to act that way let me know now so i am not wasting time banning posters later.
Hopefully she's not gone for good. That was certainly a worthy first post (or 3,000th post for that matter). Wish more people would give their posts that much thought.

And @Flipper_336 maybe you ought to converse with someone before outright ragging on them based on petty BS. Someone piss in your bangers and mash?