Jacob Harris a "special project" for McVay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shuie3225

Starter
We all understand the hype, but it seems McVay and Wes Phillips are on a mission to fast track this kid's development.

1624057975566.png

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This guy is really intriguing. If he was just looking good in OTA's, that would be one thing, but McVay and Wes Phillips seem to have really taken special interest in him, more than you would expect at this point. They obviously see something, and I hope we end up seeing a lot of it this season as well.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Most teams are not going to have a db to cover this guy after they TRY to cover Woods and Kupp.

He could be a red zone monster!!

Let’s get this started already!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It sure is fun to imagine his potential.

If he can get his assignments nailed down… the door is open for him to grab some snaps.

Think about this…. Both Harris and Atwell out there….That has the potential to seriously stress the opposing defense CB depth.

83c2f62f9fa010966478216229ea8afa.jpg

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everyone (except DJax) is under contract for next year, but I don't want to wait.

Please play them all Sean.

I want to see these different eligible packages:

Giant - Harris/Sko/Kupp/Higbee/Hopkins
line up Sko at RB, Harris at WR

Speed - DJax/Woods/Atwell/Harris/Hendo

Five WRs

Best five - Akers/Woods/Kupp/VJ/Higbee
Subbing Kupp for DJax and Atwell to keep his knee healthy

And then just imagine coming out with Akers, Woods, Kupp, Harris and Sko - we could go five wide or two TEs with that.

I cannot wait

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Title makes me picture McVay and Phillips in white lab coats scribbling on a giant chalkboard.