Jackson looks back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://content2.catalog.video.msn.com/e2/ds/accd8dae-1dfe-4c2a-87c5-2980c0814844.flv[/flv]

Rams running back Steven Jackson sat down with Laura Okmin to discuss life on and off the field

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Something tells me that he enjoyed his time in Rio more than the other stops he made in South America.

In case you're wondering what that "something" is...
The Brazilian Women are just unbelievably HOT,,, and during Carnival - No Holes Barred

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Yeah, but if you review Jackson's tweets, I think he forgot to take rubbers with him :)

Anonymous

Selassie I said:
Something tells me that he enjoyed his time in Rio more than the other stops he made in South America.

The Brazilian Women are just unbelievably HOT,,, and during Carnival - No Holes Barred

While all that's true about Rio, he said that climbing Machu Picchu was a life-changing experience and even during the interview he says he wishes he could go back to Machu Picchu right then and there.

sj39 Pictures don't really do Machu Picchu any justice. It's life changing. pic.twitter.com/4auZPdkh

AnK0dQ3CMAMmnYg.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
zn said:
Selassie I said:

While all that's true about Rio, he said that climbing Machu Picchu was a life-changing experience and even during the interview he says he wishes he could go back to Machu Picchu right then and there.

sj39 Pictures don't really do Machu Picchu any justice. It's life changing. pic.twitter.com/4auZPdkh

AnK0dQ3CMAMmnYg.jpg

A necessary and obvious diversionary tactic by SJ if you ask me. Very experienced move.

I was going to post a YouTube vid of some of the Hot Babes of Carnival in Rio... the ones I would like to post to compare to that Machu Picchu pic are not really permitted here. Breathtaking footage though,,, and I'm not talking about the Machu Picchu pic :ww:

Anonymous

Selassie I said:
zn said:
Selassie I said:

AnK0dQ3CMAMmnYg.jpg

A necessary and obvious diversionary tactic by SJ if you ask me. Very experienced move.

I was going to post a YouTube vid of some of the Hot Babes of Carnival in Rio... the ones I would like to post to compare to that Machu Picchu pic are not really permitted here. Breathtaking footage though,,, and I'm not talking about the Machu Picchu pic :ww:

But. To each his own. Some people assume the availibiiity of one and seek the other. We can guess which it is for Jackson.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The place is on my bucket list. Machu Picchu, that is. I saw a documentary on that once and it's stuck with me for a while now. Very advanced civilization for that period.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
For those of us who believe in the Ancient Astronaut Theory,,, Machu Picchu is a fascinating place for sure.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Isn't Machu Picchu like disappearing? I read that it could be gone. Of course that could be just a bunch of crap.

SJack's next adventure should be India. Go to Taj Mahal.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Angry Ram said:
Isn't Machu Picchu like disappearing? I read that it could be gone. Of course that could be just a bunch of crap.

SJack's next adventure should be India. Go to Taj Mahal.
Or Tibet

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr0JXSM_0Nk[/youtube]

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
X said:
The place is on my bucket list. Machu Picchu, that is. I saw a documentary on that once and it's stuck with me for a while now. Very advanced civilization for that period.
It's on my bucket list too. Me and my fiance are actually planning on going there, possibly next summer.

SJax is doing something very smart, in my opinion. He is able to travel the world, while still young and is able to enjoy everything the world has to offer. 60 years from now when he's on his death bed he'll be able to relive moments that others only dream of doing.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
brokeu91 said:
X said:
It's on my bucket list too. Me and my fiance are actually planning on going there, possibly next summer.

SJax is doing something very smart, in my opinion. He is able to travel the world, while still young and is able to enjoy everything the world has to offer. 60 years from now when he's on his death bed he'll be able to relive moments that others only dream of doing.

I concur and IMO he's a great person to mentor Janoris Jenkins, Eddie George BTW strikes me as the same sort of person.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Selassie I said:

ICWUTUDIDTHAR......

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:

My dad has been there, he says it's amazing, something you really have to see in person to appreciate.