Jackson Jeffcoat signed by Skins . . . see?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Another highly decorated college pass rusher with some flaws had to wait as long as Sam . . . never was that big a story . . . media really were blowing themselves the whole time.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Never heard of him.

Played for University of Texas.

CBS Excerpt:
Versatile experience on the line and as a spy linebacker, lining up in both two and three point stance. Very good bloodlines as the son of Jefferson Jeffcoat, 15-year NFL veteran. Strong senior season, leading the team in tackles (86), tackles for loss (22.0) and sacks (13.0), earning the Ted Hendricks Award (nation's top defensive end) and Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year Award.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1737095/jackson-jeffcoat

He was also a consensus All-American. Anyway, all that success and he went undrafted.

Last edited:

AnarchyRam

Rookie
Of course it wasn't as big a story. I doubt Jeffcoat would have kissed his boyfriend on ESPN had he been drafted, either. Point is, we get it - you want Sam to be treated the same. But the reason Sam did what he did was so that one day people like him COULD be treated the same. It's just not the case today. Today his situation is one of a kind and worth talking about.

And if this was not your point, I apologize.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Actually, methinks everyone wants Sam to be treated the same. For me the point was that some media and fans were/are certain he wasn't during the draft and after his release. How big a story is it was was/is irrelevant.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-1421-1376757009-0.gif

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Bet he's not as good as westbrooks!

It does make me laugh that the whole league has trouble finding pass rushers yet we seem to have all them