Jack YoungBlood Q and A

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Jack YoungBlood Q and A

Thanks for stopping by!! by Headslap85

Hey Jack, as a SO Cal child of the 70s I lived and died with the Rams...that era of Ram football was so great and yet heartbreaking for a young boy growing up.I had images of Staubach and Tarkenton in my nightmares back in that day.I was at the dreaded Mud bowl,I remember us crushing Rodger The Dodger in the regular season and having him turn to the Ram bench and say "see you chokers in Dec" and then just getting beat down 28-0 on our home turf.
My Question is what was your most rewarding victory and conversely what was your toughest defeat to swallow?

My best memory was Feragamo to Waddy v.s Dallas playoff comeback.
Worst was either Paul Krause returning blocked Fg or Hollwood Henderson making a house call at the end of afore mentioned Playoff loss!!

Thanks for the memories #85 easily one of my favorite all time Rams who played in an era that defined tough-guy football

Jack Youngblood:

rewarding may have been the -7 game in seattle 79 and tuffest dallas 37-7 75 and the mud bowl Minn. 77

----------------

full: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.RamsFans.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.RamsFans.com</a>

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Shaky said:
Jack Youngblood:

rewarding may have been the -7 game in seattle 79 and tuffest dallas 37-7 75 and the mud bowl Minn. 77
I was at both of the home playoff games, in addition to the 28-0 playoff loss. That stuff is still so agonizing to me. Damn Knox's playoff football, his conservative philosophy buried us so many times.