Jack Mewhort

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
This is a guy that I think could be in play in the 2nd round if Saffold isn't retained. It is believed that he has shown the ability to snap the ball and can play all 5 offensive line positions.

If I'm developing players for an oline, I'm looking for versatility.

Alan

Legend
The name Mewhort rang a bell and I looked back at some of my preliminary research and here's what I found:
The Bad
  • Jack Mewhort (OT, Ohio State): This guy just drew the unlucky draw when he was faced with blocking Ford. He had a massive hold on Ford and still allowed a sack to him. He seemed to struggle all game long, much like the rest of the North line.
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...or-bowl-2014-game-review-dee-ford-south-north

laramsoriginal

Starter
Ive been selecting him in my mock drafts for weeks now. Mewhort, Zach Martin, Mathews if Saffold walks. That would be some nice versatility right there

RFIP

"Snap the ball" as an a side, Kirwan says that Matthews is an excellent long snapper too. And added bonus if we go that way.