I've Got High Hopes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
i was feeling confident today in our RAMS chances of a win this week and Frank Sinatra's old classic popped into my head so I searched for it to put on here. Upon listening to it, I was surprised at the lyrics I never realized it had. I think it's a sign. Give it a listen.

View: http://youtu.be/EaPTweZ2_fI

Coincidence? I think not! GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Here's hoping that Ram busts right through that dam!
RAMSBUTT.jpg

ram007

Starter
I didn't even touch a soda today. But super amped for Sunday's game already.

For some strange reason, I am at peace after analyzing Cardinals and Rams, that this Sunday Rams will be victorious. To a smaller extent this is how I felt before Rams played Seahawks in week 1.

Is it Sunday 3 PM yet?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
this is a huge game for the Rams in soooo many ways, I Hope 'Thordaddy' is looking after us in this one too!!:D
It will go a long way in pumping-up the Team ego after two disappointing outings!! Even if the Cards haven't play any tough teams yet!:D

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OOPS there goes another Cardinal Quarterback!!!!!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2015/10/2/9443839/rams-cardinals-five-bold-predictions-week-4

St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals: Five Bold Predictions
By Brandon Bate@NoPlanB_

usa-today-8268059.0.jpg

Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports

The St. Louis Rams take on the Arizona Cardinals in Week 4. Here are FIVE bold predictions that’ll lead to a Rams’ victory!

1. Gurley Will Run for 100 Yards
"Todd Gurley had six carries for nine yards, played 14 plays. He could’ve very well had 50 or 60 yards in those six carries - it was that close."

That’s what Rams’ head coach Jeff Fisher had to say after Gurley’s debut last week against the Steelers. It’s understandable, having been out of football for over a year, that the Rams’ rookie RB would need to knock off some rust. But a player with his talent/abilities doesn’t need long to get going again. The workload may not be heavy on Sunday, but look for Gurley to break a big run [or two], and eclipse 100 yards for the first time in his career.

2. Rams Will Set a Season-High Mark For Sacks: 8
In Week 1 the Rams’ defensive line had it’s way with the Seahawksoffensive front...and Russell Wilson; sacking the Hawks’ QB seven times on the day.

In 2012, the undefeated Cardinals squad [4-0 at the time] made a trip to St. Louis, where not many were giving the Rams a chance at victory. Nine sacks [sorry, not sorry Kevin Kolb], and the Rams secured a 17-3 victory. St. Louis has the best defensive line in the NFL, and Carson Palmer is about to find out first hand this weekend.

3. Quick Scores a TD
Brian Quick has yet to play a single snap in the 2015 season. And when the game kicks off on Sunday, it will have been 343 days since he last played in an NFL game. Per ESPN’s Nick Wagoner, he’ll be returning to action this weekend, after having missed nearly a year due to a shoulder injury.

It was in Week 4 of the 2014 season that we last saw Quick celebrate after a touchdown...that is until this Sunday.

4. Rams Hold Fitzgerald Under 50 Yards Receiving
Larry Fitzgerald really enjoys playing the Rams. Like a lot.

In his career there’s no other team in which he has more receptions [138], touchdowns [16], and victories [15] than against the St. Louis Rams. The 16 touchdowns statistic is the highest for any reciever vs. opponent currently playing the game.

Fitz has also put up 333 yards in the first three games of 2015, has gone for 100+ receiving yards and has scored five, yes FIVE, touchdowns over the last two.

But not this weekend. Fitzgerald’s early season,and career-long, success[es] against the Rams is thwarted by the Rams’ secondary on Sunday.

5. Jeff Fisher Settles the Score
The Rams lost their first game against the Cardinals in 2014; a road test in Arizona. A few weeks later, with the Rams already out of playoff contention, the Cardinals made the trip to St. Louis...as five-point underdogs.

And the Cardinals won that one too. After the game, Arians sent a message....

"I love it when nobody says you have a chance to win. There is an 11-3 team and a team that is always 8-8. You figure it out."
It’s reckoning time, Bruce. The away team secures victory on Sunday, and you’ve got a front row seat.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
"I love it when nobody says you have a chance to win. There is an 11-3 team and a team that is always 8-8. You figure it out."
It’s reckoning time, Bruce.

This.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2015/10/2/9443839/rams-cardinals-five-bold-predictions-week-4

St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals: Five Bold Predictions
By Brandon Bate@NoPlanB_

usa-today-8268059.0.jpg

Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports

The St. Louis Rams take on the Arizona Cardinals in Week 4. Here are FIVE bold predictions that’ll lead to a Rams’ victory!

1. Gurley Will Run for 100 Yards
"Todd Gurley had six carries for nine yards, played 14 plays. He could’ve very well had 50 or 60 yards in those six carries - it was that close."

That’s what Rams’ head coach Jeff Fisher had to say after Gurley’s debut last week against the Steelers. It’s understandable, having been out of football for over a year, that the Rams’ rookie RB would need to knock off some rust. But a player with his talent/abilities doesn’t need long to get going again. The workload may not be heavy on Sunday, but look for Gurley to break a big run [or two], and eclipse 100 yards for the first time in his career.

2. Rams Will Set a Season-High Mark For Sacks: 8
In Week 1 the Rams’ defensive line had it’s way with the Seahawksoffensive front...and Russell Wilson; sacking the Hawks’ QB seven times on the day.

In 2012, the undefeated Cardinals squad [4-0 at the time] made a trip to St. Louis, where not many were giving the Rams a chance at victory. Nine sacks [sorry, not sorry Kevin Kolb], and the Rams secured a 17-3 victory. St. Louis has the best defensive line in the NFL, and Carson Palmer is about to find out first hand this weekend.

3. Quick Scores a TD
Brian Quick has yet to play a single snap in the 2015 season. And when the game kicks off on Sunday, it will have been 343 days since he last played in an NFL game. Per ESPN’s Nick Wagoner, he’ll be returning to action this weekend, after having missed nearly a year due to a shoulder injury.

It was in Week 4 of the 2014 season that we last saw Quick celebrate after a touchdown...that is until this Sunday.

4. Rams Hold Fitzgerald Under 50 Yards Receiving
Larry Fitzgerald really enjoys playing the Rams. Like a lot.

In his career there’s no other team in which he has more receptions [138], touchdowns [16], and victories [15] than against the St. Louis Rams. The 16 touchdowns statistic is the highest for any reciever vs. opponent currently playing the game.

Fitz has also put up 333 yards in the first three games of 2015, has gone for 100+ receiving yards and has scored five, yes FIVE, touchdowns over the last two.

But not this weekend. Fitzgerald’s early season,and career-long, success[es] against the Rams is thwarted by the Rams’ secondary on Sunday.

5. Jeff Fisher Settles the Score
The Rams lost their first game against the Cardinals in 2014; a road test in Arizona. A few weeks later, with the Rams already out of playoff contention, the Cardinals made the trip to St. Louis...as five-point underdogs.

And the Cardinals won that one too. After the game, Arians sent a message....

It’s reckoning time, Bruce. The away team secures victory on Sunday, and you’ve got a front row seat.
This^ is my pick for Best Post!

winner1.jpg

I'll go all in on it!

Bet It all.jpg