I've been thinking about this all week... Mason 35 yard TD reception

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
How on earth did Mason find room to sneak into the endzone? I thought that was his most impressive touchdown of the game. All Hayden had to do was push him out of bounds and he couldn't.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Gotta give some credit to Bailey for a good enough block to get those few yards. Tre has that low center of gravity and looks to have very strong legs, going to be fun to watch for a few years.

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gotta give some credit to Bailey for a good enough block to get those few yards. Tre has that low center of gravity and looks to have very strong legs, going to be fun to watch for a few years.
Hayden gets too hands into him and Mason doesn't even move. I'm liking Tre a lot.

rams-uk

UDFA
Name
Lee
I pray we do get to watch him play to that standard for many many years. But didn't we think the same about Zac? ????

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
It was a great play. When it happened I thought he would get knocked out of bounds at the 1 or the 2.....but he just bowled right on into the end zone and I yelled so loud that I scared everyone in the house once I realized he had got in.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I pray we do get to watch him play to that standard for many many years. But didn't we think the same about Zac? ????
Yeah, but I think coaches wanted a little more explosiveness at that position. Fisher seems to like speed backs. I think Tre is the starter for next few years barring injury.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
Mason has good speed as we saw on Sunday but what I like about him most is that he runs with authority. And when a RB runs with authority and has a low center of gravity he's going to be hard to bring down.

rams-uk

UDFA
Name
Lee
I think he will be the guy as well . Just hope he has a great game on Sunday, as I'm flying 4,000 miles to watch us do a number on Washington.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan

I doubt many like Zac more than I do. He always gets positive yardage and gets the most yards after contact--really hard to bring down. Bennie is our best third down back in pass pro, has the best vision, and is the best receiver. Both are keepers.

But Tre is a home run threat who is fast enough to regularly threaten the edge, is still tough between the tackles (unlike Pead and Richardson), and has the highest ceiling overall of the three.

I am becoming a huge fan of Les Snead.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
All of our RB's are difficult to bring down, all 5'8 low center of gravity hitters, and the Raiders DB's wanted nothing to do with that. Mason blasted Hayden later on in the game, and Stacy leveled Woodson on the last play of the 3rd quarter, knocked his helmet off.

RAMBUSH

Starter
I been thinking all week bring on the redskins, I wish the game was starting now. I could really use 2 wins in a row. GO RAMS !!!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Yeah as I watched the play develope I never thought he would get into the end zone. It really was an amazing play. Mason has a great combination of speed and power. He should be our main back for years to come.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
It was an excellent play all round. Set up well with the quick screen throws to Tavon beforehand and Hill executed it perfectly despite being under pressure immediately before he threw it.

But yeah, Mason looks special. To me he doesn't look like he should be as quick as he is. Maybe it's cus he so often runs through people that I don't expect him to be that fast

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I saw him take 46 carries one game in college, and still was rumbling; but, he is a lot tougher than I thought. Still, we need better blocking....We need to get a FA guard, and draft a guard.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
How on earth did Mason find room to sneak into the endzone? I thought that was his most impressive touchdown of the game. All Hayden had to do was push him out of bounds and he couldn't.

Looked like he outran the angles and they didn't get solid shots on him

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Sorta but not really. We were excited aabout Stacy yes but only because he provided ssomething we didn't have at the time a semblance of a run game. Zac is a ggreat 3rd and short back, however imo not an
everydown back. He has a good push into the line but does not find the holes more often then not and not really a stretch outside runner.

We have desperately needed to get a back with vision and can make a bbusted play wwork weather it's through the line or bounce outside. Tre has those possibilities iI'm liking what I see but don't wanna say he's the man yet.

reggae

I didn't. I was never that big on Stacy. He's good depth. But, not a feature back.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but it looked to me like a couple of Raiders quit on the play

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was all Mason, because the blocking to set up that screen was pretty bad.