I've Always Dread-ed this moment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Aw shit,got on the soap box there ,but since I'm up here,here's a little more.
First of all uniform means same and so hair outside the helmet being called part of the "uniform "is linguistically challenged.
As for the safety issue, you can't grab the face mask part of the "uniform" because it's unsafe and JMO hair is as effective a way of twisting a guys neck in an unsafe manner and the league saying "sure ,wear your hair that way but we aren't going to protect you from that " sort of lays a precedence out there that maybe if you don't want to wear a face mask,KNEE PADS ,etc IT'S YOUR BUSINESS ?
Like X says , lawyers are ruining the game because the league fears law suits ,gotta say IMO they might wanna look at their "ambivalence" toward player safety on this issue ,instead of their fuddy duddy decision to "punish" the guy with long hair by letting him assume the risk, dunno I could be wrong,but still makes me go hmmm?

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I know its not a penalty to grab the locks (or dreads) but there must be an un-written rule because you never see it. Kinda like kicking a guy in the balls in karate.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Apparently J. Babin did not get the book of unwritten rules. :cheese:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Would pulling a guy down from behind by his hair be a "horse mane " tackle:nau: