I've Always Dread-ed this moment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
:roflmao:

babin.gif

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/11/jason-babin-dreadlocks-andre-ellington/

Last edited by a moderator:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
OUCH!!! That must have taken some scalp!!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OUCH!!! That must have taken some scalp!!
YA THINK?

I'd say however those were extensions,cuz if they were't there would be some pretty significant bleeding:lol:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
That is disgusting. No literally seeing that makes me quezzy.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
How nasty is is hair if it can be pulled out like that?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Dreads are the dirtiest damn thing a person can do. They stink, the look like an abused and neglected dog, and it honestly just pisses me off to see them. I don't like braids but would much rather see them do that than dreads....ugh :cray:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Dreads are the dirtiest damn thing a person can do. They stink, the look like an abused and neglected dog, and it honestly just pisses me off to see them. I don't like braids but would much rather see them do that than dreads....ugh :cray:

It pisses you off?

Really?

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Oh yea, I'm that guy. I can't even go to Walmart without getting aggrivated at the Hoosiers. Is there a problem with the fact that it pisses me off? Does it piss you off that it pisses me off?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Oh yea, I'm that guy. I can't even go to Walmart without getting aggrivated at the Hoosiers. Is there a problem with the fact that it pisses me off? Does it piss you off that it pisses me off?

Nope. Carry on.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I like dreadlocks. I like what they stand for (letting go of vanity) in certain religious sects. That said, I don't think many of the players sporting that hairdo today, put much thought into it other than how cool it looks to them. Which, as it turns out, is counterintuitive to its meaning.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I just think they are nasty...have you seen d rich standing on the sidelines? It looks like horse tail matted with crap and mud...I understand the original meaning and I think guys like Marley truly did it for certain reasons, and I can stand behind that...but I agree, they are doin it to look "cool"

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Dreads are disgusting. Did you know that you cannot wash them? That's why they smell so ripe.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dreads are disgusting. Did you know that you cannot wash them? That's why they smell so ripe.
Yes you can. Don't be silly. My brother (who's a lawyer) had dreads for a few years, and he washed them regularly. When you first start to form them, you shouldn't really wash your hair much; but once they mature, you can wash your hair like anyone else. Just gotta use a hair dryer instead of a towel to dry them.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Yes you can. Don't be silly. My brother (who's a lawyer) had dreads for a few years, and he washed them regularly. When you first start to form them, you shouldn't really wash your hair much; but once they mature, you can wash your hair like anyone else. Just gotta use a hair dryer instead of a towel to dry them.
Yeah, I've got an employee that has dreads and he says he washes them. Though I really wish he'd cut them for business reasons they really don't bother me personally.

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I thought this was the case as well, why the hell do they stink so much?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nonsense

Dreads can be washed daily.

Plenty of stinky non - hygienic people without dreads.

Don't get me started on this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister Sin

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Oh, I'll be your huckleberry. What's with ur love of the dreads? I've seen you defend them before. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I'm just curious, what makes them appealing to you? Is it in association with a certain culture, time or place?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Oh, I'll be your huckleberry. What's with ur love of the dreads? I've seen you defend them before. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, I'm just curious, what makes them appealing to you? Is it in association with a certain culture, time or place?
Look at his avatar.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I don't have a problem with dreads. I realize there are some filthy people sporting dreads but there are filthy people sporting all kinds of "styles". I DO however have a problem with extensions though. If you are going to sport the dreads hanging out of the helmet, they shouldn't be tear-aways. That's weak. I think the NFL should ban them. I'm honestly not sure how they are allowed.

All this said, I saw a chick the other day that I think would change Jugg's mind. Holy CRAP she was hot! Talk about points of her own sitting way up high.:wow: