It's time for the rams to get a real WR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OhioRam

Rookie
It's time for the rams to get Sammy Watkins...he is a cross between
Torry Holt and Josh Gordon

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Yes. Watkins is my favorite but I'm not opposed to Evans if it means better value. I'd love to grab Mathews after a trade down then trade back up to get Watkins. Some didnt like the idea yesterday but IDK why.

OhioRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am fine with Mathews and Evans as well...or Watkins and Leman OT mich

jjab360

Legend
He's pretty good, but he gets overrated by some fans because his name is out there so much.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
I would take Watkins any day as our number 1 WR. After a trade back to 6 with Atl of course :bigup:

A55VA6

Legend
Watkins is a monster. He'd be the #1 we're looking for with Bailey at #2 and Austin in the slot, Givens at 4. That's pretty damn nice. But in a perfect world we'd get Watkins and get high production.

SC-Ram78

Rookie
Watkins is a monster. He'd be the #1 we're looking for with Bailey at #2 and Austin in the slot, Givens at 4. That's pretty damn nice. But in a perfect world we'd get Watkins and get high production.
Sounds like a heck of a starting group to me.

lockdnram21

Legend
they dont need a receiver they need bradford. Quick has been getting open either kellen dont look his way or he throw it high. Bailey and Quick are going to be on the outside. but if they do draft a receiver it want be in the first. they should get brandon coleman from rutgers in 2nd or 3rd. 6'6 monster

RFIP

That would be the rotation EXACTLY as I see it.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
they dont need a receiver they need bradford. Quick has been getting open either kellen dont look his way or he throw it high. Bailey and Quick are going to be on the outside. but if they do draft a receiver it want be in the first. they should get brandon coleman from rutgers in 2nd or 3rd. 6'6 monster

Lol I thought of you when I posted my comment. If Rams don't draft a first round WR then I don't think we should draft on at all. We have WR's to develope into solid starters. We need someone who can be a true #1. It's now or never to grab a high profile WR because we may very well be picking in the 20's next year if our team takes the next step. In two years we'll be drafting in the 30's (haha).

Quick still has time if we draft Watkins.

iced

Lol I kinda wonder if Fisher is going to want to risk trading down after losing blackmon 2 years ago, and Atlanta jumping up to get Julio...

i still hope for a trade down - but i wonder if that blackmon trade is going to scare fisher/snead a bit lol

Alan

Legend
We got a receiver last year using a 1st and a 2nd round pick. Time for something new.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
To the OP no it is not time to get another rookie that will take a year or two to develop. Watkins has potential that does not equate to starting in the NFL and being productive day 1.

The Rams need to build a O line that can protect Sam and their offense will be good enough to win with a bad ass defense.