It's time for football gentleman!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
"Way to go Panther's, You stink!!":rolllaugh:

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The receiving corps were great. Saw one or two drops that could've been caught. That makes me jealous.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Hell of a first game of the year.

There will be/ should be several fines for hit to the head on Qb in the pocket. At least 3 max penalties on the Broncos, One of the worst officiated games ever. Do not want to hear the NFL talk/brag about player safety again. Newton took 3 uncalled shots to the head.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm going to post this until I'm blue in the face and every time it happens. Denver has currently won 13 out of 14 games dating back to last season that have been decided by 7 or less points. The NFL average is 44% of winning those games. If you can tell me winning 92% of games decided by 7 or less points doesn't have any luck or refs involved, you're crazy.

Old Rock

Rookie
Name
Rock
There will be/ should be several fines for hit to the head on Qb in the pocket. At least 3 max penalties on the Broncos, One of the worst officiated games ever. Do not want to hear the NFL talk/brag about player safety again. Newton took 3 uncalled shots to the head.
Kind of brings back the Keenum hit to the head last year. Left him in and the Rams caught hell (rightly so) but it's alright if Fig Newton stays in. Still, GREAT game!

Bruce2980

Starter
If your a Rams fan you want the Broncos to win!
Besides that we will be playing, and beating theDenver in this years Super Bowl Baby!
I'm going to post this until I'm blue in the face and every time it happens. Denver has currently won 13 out of 14 games dating back to last season that have been decided by 7 or less points. The NFL average is 44% of winning those games. If you can tell me winning 92% of games decided by 7 or less points doesn't have any luck or refs involved, you're crazy.
I think it is also called great defense, as for luck, I think people in tight groups create their own luck, sometimes great, and sometimes horrible.

Bruce2980

Starter
Kind of brings back the Keenum hit to the head last year. Left him in and the Rams caught hell (rightly so) but it's alright if Fig Newton stays in. Still, GREAT game!
Nice observation, I was thinking about that at some point in the game, but it really brought it together for me when I read your comparison to Keenum, that may have a lot to do with one teams success and the others failure, wink wink.