It’s pretty simple, really...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Although it was looking kinda scary in that first half, huh?

[www.nfl.com]

Rams scored 33 points.

Were plus 4 on turnovers.

443 net yards gained.

Only allowed 7 points.

Any team that can accomplish the above is gonna win a lot of the time.

Pretty danged impressive, huh? This Ram team and coaching staff are spoiling the hell outta me.

I think I’m gonna savor this one for another 24 hours. Lol.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The offense came out flat but they were able to turn it around. They overcame adversity today and this will serve them well down this final stretch.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
The Texans had a solid defensive game plan, we made the adjustments and kicked ass! Clowney was a beast in the first quarter/half. Old Rams would have stumbled through the whole game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Although it was looking kinda scary in that first half, huh?

[www.nfl.com]

Rams scored 33 points.

Were plus 4 on turnovers.

443 net yards gained.

Only allowed 7 points.

Any team that can accomplish the above is gonna win a lot of the time.

Pretty danged impressive, huh? This Ram team and coaching staff are spoiling the hell outta me.

I think I’m gonna savor this one for another 24 hours. Lol.
The Rams Showed " Big Time Character" in this game! Just when I was getting worried about them BAM!! the 94 yard TD pass!!:wow:

I heard it said that the 94 yarder was the Longest pass play by the Rams since Munson in 1964! I don't know if that's true or not!?!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
The Texans had a solid defensive game plan, we made the adjustments and kicked ass! Clowney was a beast in the first quarter/half. Old Rams would have stumbled through the whole game.

More this than Rams flat....Rams don’t play Air

CVita

UDFA
Name
Chris
For the first time in recent memory, I was not worried about losing the close game. Actually felt confident in the Rams pulling away after the half.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
thought I read the Rams defense only gave up like 38 yards in the second half

Ants

Starter
I really like the way the defense tightens up in the 2nd half. But the bend-don't-break defense they tend to have in the first half will some day come back to bite us. They gave up far too many yards in the first half to a team with a back-up QB...although Fuller and Hopkins are very good.