It's Official!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Seattle Seahawks' Percy Harvin to require hip surgery

By Dan Hanzus
Around the League Writer
Published: July 30, 2013 at 08:01 p.m.
Updated: July 30, 2013 at 08:13 p.m.

Percy Harvin didn't get the news that he or the Seattle Seahawks wanted to hear.

The wide receiver tweeted Tuesday night that he will need surgery to repair his injured hip.

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported that the estimated time table for Percy Harvin's surgery and recovery is 3-4 months, according to a source who has spoken with Harvin. That would put Harvin on track for a possible return in November at the earliest. Putting Harvin on the short-term injured reserve list is a possibility for Seattle.

Rapoport reported last week that Harvin had a possible slight tear in the labrum of his hip. Seahawks general manager John Schneider had expressed guarded optimism that Harvin's injury would not require surgery, though he did not rule it out as a possibility.

Now we know a date with operating table, a development that counts as a significant blow for a team shaping up as an NFC favorite. The Seahawks knew they was taking on durability risks by trading for Harvin, but his ability as a playmaker won out in the end.

You wonder if they're having second thoughts about that decision now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
He'll be back for the season-ender against us in Seattle. I can see this stupid storyline a mile away.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Might be a good time to check out that Seahags forum that was linked the other day... Could be fun :cheese:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
OHHHHHH SNAP!!! :shock:

AND THE RAMS WIN THE DIVISION!!

Rams are my favorites! Yes! Yes! Yes! (And yes I'm overreacting... but that won't change my tune.)

:rofl:

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
My hats off to Softli. He said Harvin was a goner when all big name guys were going the other way.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
He'll be back for the season-ender against us in Seattle. I can see this stupid storyline a mile away.

Harvin Injured in Season ending route.
Harvin returned to play in his first game for the win and you're in season finale against St Louis (flexed to SNF), only to leave injured in the first quarter after likely DROY winner Ogletree hit him as he went for a pass over the middle. Wilson threw 4 interceptions after Harvin went down and the Rams went on to win 52-6. Jeff Fisher reportedly bought and placed tampons in each of the Seattle lockers, and when asked why he responded "It seemed like the right thing to do. I mean after the beating we gave them all I saw was bloody pussies standing around on the other sideline." Rams General Manager Les Snead was heard saying "I was going to get them Vagisil because those vag's stank."

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
bluecoconuts said:
X said:

Harvin Injured in Season ending route.
Harvin returned to play in his first game for the win and you're in season finale against St Louis (flexed to SNF), only to leave injured in the first quarter after likely DROY winner Ogletree hit him as he went for a pass over the middle. Wilson threw 4 interceptions after Harvin went down and the Rams went on to win 52-6. Jeff Fisher reportedly bought and placed tampons in each of the Seattle lockers, and when asked why he responded "It seemed like the right thing to do. I mean after the beating we gave them all I saw was bloody pussies standing around on the other sideline." Rams General Manager Les Snead was heard saying "I was going to get them Vagisil because those vag's stank."

Oh fuck ya! Hmmm...... maybe Seattle should look into an "exclusive partnership" with a major tampon co. ..... or Maxi-pads :tooth:

nighttrain

Legend
X said:
To late to help the chickens of the sea
train