It's official...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lesson said:
SoftliSTL Tony Softli
Sources say they saw Rams GM Billy Devaney clearing out clothes and his basketball a few weeks ago, loading items into his car.

That just sounds so sad. For some reason that just got to me. :cry:

Really hope he goes somewhere and finds success.

STL-Rams

Starter
bluecoconuts said:
Lesson said:
SoftliSTL Tony Softli
Sources say they saw Rams GM Billy Devaney clearing out clothes and his basketball a few weeks ago, loading items into his car.

Kind of sounding like Billy D. is done and Spags might stay on. It'll be interesting to see what happens tomorrow, hopefully it doesn't take all day to announce it.

I believe they are both gone and, if so, I wish both the very best.

Anonymous

I'm laughing at the thought of all the explosive shit in pants if Martz is named HC of the Rams again. There's a proverb in there somewhere. :lmao:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
squeaky wheel said:
I'm laughing at the thought of all the explosive shyte in pants if Martz is named HC of the Rams again. There's a proverb in there somewhere. :lmao:
That would be hilarious. There would definitely be some kind of weird Karma thing going. I guess it's possible that he could be HC if Kroenke decides to fire Spags. Was Martz and Kroenke friendly?

Anonymous

brokeu91 said:
squeaky wheel said:
I'm laughing at the thought of all the explosive shyte in pants if Martz is named HC of the Rams again. There's a proverb in there somewhere. :lmao:
That would be hilarious. There would definitely be some kind of weird Karma thing going. I guess it's possible that he could be HC if Kroenke decides to fire Spags. Was Martz and Kroenke friendly?

I don't know but I got an idea for a thread.

Lesson

Oh, really?
SoftliSTL Tony Softli
Steve Spagnuolo has been fired. Information comes from Rams sources, league sources . Team meeting with the players is set for 10:30

:cry:

Lesson

Oh, really?
Here are my thoughts:

I am okay with the Devaney decision. However, Spags had his players play hard for him every week. The defense still played with the injuries and terrible offense. We are going through another damn rebuild because of this and I am not happy.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck....

Lesson

Oh, really?
Rumor is Carl Peterson has been contacted by the Rams.

Fuck.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, this is from Balzer.

With the latest report from Jay Glazer of FoxSports that Steve Spagnuolo has been fired as Rams head coach, official word is expected soon. The Rams sent out an advistory that players will be available to the media at 10:30 for 45 minutes. It is believed that Spagnuolo will have told the players of his fate by then.

MORE TO COME

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.101sports.com/?sid=15727408&nid=99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.101sports.com/?sid=15727408&nid=99</a>

So, it's all but done. And there are many people who are dancing in the streets, burning in effigy. It's kinda juvenile, but I also understand it. People want good football, and some of them think it only takes a change at one spot to achieve that. Okay then. Is what it is. I thank the posters of ROD for being classier than that. Even if you're happy with the decision, you're at least respectful to those who think that maybe it wasn't the right choice. In return, I (for one) am not going to put everyone in the same boat. If you think it was the right decision, and you feel relieved now, then I hope you get (we get) what you deserve as long-suffering Rams fans.

You have to admit though, this new coach is going to get a team full of quality, character guys who think about the team more than they think about themselves. It's not unprecedented or anything, but it is special. And as long as the new coach is a decent dude, I'll go to bat for him too. Why wouldn't I?

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its on ESPN now....

Lesson

Oh, really?
jthom1 Jim Thomas
Rams have fired head coach Steve Spagnuolo and general manager Billy Devaney, team sources have confirmed to the Post-Dispatch..

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
You have to admit though, this new coach is going to get a team full of quality, character guys who think about the team more than they think about themselves. It's not unprecedented or anything, but it is special. And as long as the new coach is a decent dude, I'll go to bat for him too. Why wouldn't I?

Truth, Brother X.

I'm just worried this means someone gives the old rebuilding merry-go-round another push. I think there is a great core of guys here. On paper it doesn't look that way, but when they hit the field their play is very complimentary and I don't think it'll be a great move to start tearing pieces of it apart.

I certainly hope they don't try to fit a square peg in a round hole and do something like swith defensive styles. I know the 3-4 is all the rage lately, but it just isn't in the blueprints for this team.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Devaney gone too... I have a real bad feeling about this.

Lesson

Oh, really?
The good news, if anything, is that the decision was made quickly.

Just get it right this time.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
I am just glad they didnt drag this on. But please, no Carl Peterson. I keep hearin this, but gosh he is awful