It's Official Saffold's Season is Done Ir'd.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Your an Ass Hole for posting this and scaring the crap out of people!!
son-of-a-bitch.jpg

Do it again and ..
Taken.jpg

"Ain't Funny Man!!(n)(n)(n)(n)

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Think Before You Post...

Did you miss this?

No, just thought it was funny.
Then I thought maybe it might not be.
Then I was sure it was.
Then I posted.

Then I regretted it.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I'm sorry WestCoastRam. Seriously. I would take it back.

Banishment?
Seriously???

Nah, and I appreciate the apology. My delicate sensibilities just can't take something like this right. But, in your defense, my delicate sensibilities can't take this team turning in another losing season for the umpteenth time.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I
Nah, and I appreciate the apology. My delicate sensibilities just can't take something like this right. But, in your defense, my delicate sensibilities can't take this team turning in another losing season for the umpteenth time.
I understand completely.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Most were kidding about banning. I was upset but it's a good prank. You did stretch my bounds of good humor-- well played

iced

hahaha i'm sorry but that's funny - you got me with it (and its not like it would be surprising either)

Anyone calling for your ban is seriously over reacting

well played sir, well played

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Wouldn't expect anything else from such a poster. He's got bad news written all over him.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
@badnews I thought it was pretty good. Scared the crap out of me and got a good laugh at the same time :D!

Banishment seems way too harsh. I mean, I don't have much room to talk with some of the things I've regretfully posted, but its a joke. I can't be too wrong on this cause 3 other people liked his post too.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I was already in damage control mode. I went from horror to anger to bargaining before I figured it out.
Bravo.....Buthead

Status
Not open for further replies.