It's official... Rams trade #2 pick.. Draft Sammy Watkins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
Todays a new day... out with the old in with the new.. Greg Robinson, I have high hopes for you...
But for now we will be drafting Sammy Watkins.

Tavon Austin..
Sammy Watkins..
Stedman Bailey..
and Brian Quick..

Chris Givens goes bye bye next year if he doesn't produce this year..

Zac Stacy and Benny got the backfield..

We will address the Offensive line with #13.. or whatever pick we get for #2...

Picking up a few Defensive players, and a Late round QB..

Our defense continues to build to be a great top 5 Defensive.. Trust me..
Jenkins.. Trumaine , and TJ have an outstanding year, While Quinn , Dun bar, Ogletree and Long Continue to beat down QB's...

Smack the shit out of seattle all year. Smack the shit out of niners all year...
Smack THE SHITTTTT out of the NY GIANTS (HELL YEAH!)

proceed to playoffs...
Proceed to Superbowl...

and i proceed to be able to Rant all over the place at the barber shop.

LETS GO! rams nation , NEW YORK RAMS FAN
LETS GOOOOOOO

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
must be official.. no ones cares about my "its official" threads no more..

SC-Ram78

Rookie
I like where you went with that Bus. Wouldn't mind if the rams went in that direction at all

SierraRam

Recreational User
must be official.. no ones cares about my "its official" threads no more..
Just like you Bus, between Robinson and Watkins, I want whomever's film I've seen last. Can't miss either way! I've maintained in previous posts that the drop-off in WR after Watkins is greater than OL after Robinson. For that reason, I ever-so-slightly agree with picking Watkins... but ask me again tomorrow ;)

The Bus

UDFA
Name
Chad
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just like you Bus, between Robinson and Watkins, I want whomever's film I've seen last. Can't miss either way! I've maintained in previous posts that the drop-off in WR after Watkins is greater than OL after Robinson. For that reason, I ever-so-slightly agree with picking Watkins... but ask me again tomorrow ;)

i know bro.... waiting till may for this draft isn't going so well on my brain.. can we just have this draft this weekend so i don't have to do this anymore.

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
Ive said it on here a bunch of times I want robinson for a lot of different reasons but if watkins is the pick im still smiling big. If its matthews im still ok cause wd will have another one next year. If we dont get one of those three players or clowney sneed screwed the pooch and should be drawn and quartered.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ive said it on here a bunch of times I want robinson for a lot of different reasons but if watkins is the pick im still smiling big. If its matthews im still ok cause wd will have another one next year. If we dont get one of those three players or clowney sneed screwed the pooch and should be drawn and quartered.

I feel the same. Mathews, Watkins, Robinson... Get one of those 3 and you have a nice haul with that 1st pick.

Thank you Washington!

Slappy967

Starter
I feel Watkins is the guy and I am hoping Cleveland is in LOVE with Manziel/Bridgewater/Carr and will swap us picks and give us a 2nd rounder too. Then we get Watkins and O line in Round 1

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
For all you Watkins and top OT prospects via trade down, keep it mind the top 3 LTs will be gone by pick #10....So its wishful thinking of trading down a couple of spots for Watkins and land a one of the big 3 LTs.. Don't mind me I'm a big pass on Watkins guy

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meh. Could be better. Could be worse. Not upset. Not thrilled.

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
How about trade down (our 1.2 pick for Cle 1.4 & 2.3 picks or Atl 1.6 & 2.5 picks). Pick up either Watkins or Robinson with either 1.4 or 1.6.

Then trade up (our 1.13 & 2.12 picks for Min 1.8 pick). With 1.8 pick up either Matthews (if we got Watkins) or Evans (if we got Robinson).

Net is Watkins/Lewan or Robinson/Evans plus were moved up in 2nd to either 2.3 or 2.5 pick (where we can pick up a nice S or CB).