It's like he's playing a different sport...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
4TmyMS7.jpg

BzArSfM.jpg

n3HPavf.jpg

hIPEyVa.jpg

FHqy8tZ.jpg

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Oh. Heck. Yes.

Saying he was on another level doesn't really do that play justice for me.

Seems we don't send him across the middle like that very often. He played like a top ten pick that game. And just think... its only the beginning. YES!!! Good trade!

RamzFanz

Damnit
We don't agree about everything, but we definitely agree about TA.

Something tells me we ain't seen nothin' yet.

Mighty Mouse.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Are you sure 41 wasn't just standing there posing? TA makes him look like he's just standing there.

…..

Legend
thats a prertty cool group of photos! Those defenders were as lost as two Bastards on Fathers Day. They had no chance!

MFaulk107

The Realness
That boi is just 2 fast maynn
Can't wait to see more people eating his dust

The fun thing was the moment he made the catch you knew he was gone, give him an inch and he'll take a TD.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hmm, looks like that speed DOES translate to the NFL. Who'd a thunk it. On his 57 yarder the commentator said he thought the db was jogging. Nope, it just looks like it. Dude had to know it was ovuh when Tavon went by him. SAFETIES??? LIL HELP HERE!!!

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler
Get Tavon into space and he will win football games.. Dont be sending out rushed screen passes without decent blocks.. Use him out wide rather than the slot, and get him to burn past defenders into space...

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I think as a fan base we really needed this game. So much negative BS swirling around this team ever since week 2. Our FO made a huge commitment when they traded up for Tavon, and they were getting hammered for it. And I understand. We just hadn't seen his game translate to the NFL yet. Well now we have, and theres a lot to look forward to in the future with Tavon and the offense. I think this game restores a lot of confidence in the coaching staff as well. This team and staff grows and matures together, we will have the run of good play that we deserve. If we become impatient and continue to scrap coaching/gm regimes, the losing cycle will continue.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I think as a fan base we really needed this game. So much negative BS swirling around this team ever since week 2. Our FO made a huge commitment when they traded up for Tavon, and they were getting hammered for it. And I understand. We just hadn't seen his game translate to the NFL yet. Well now we have, and theres a lot to look forward to in the future with Tavon and the offense. I think this game restores a lot of confidence in the coaching staff as well. This team and staff grows and matures together, we will have the run of good play that we deserve. If we become impatient and continue to scrap coaching/gm regimes, the losing cycle will continue.
coachiong staff was definitely on the ropes IMHO