It's got to be Scherff, right?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'm going to be severely disappointed if they think that Barksdale is the solution at right tackle. I'd be fine with in-house at center...but at least draft a starting tackle, a starting left guard, and a whole lot of depth. This has to be the year that they fix the offensive line.

I believe tha Joe is a better ORT than Jones, Barnes and Demetrius are Centers.......I will take a mulligan if Rhaney pans out though.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I believe tha Joe is a better ORT than Jones, Barnes and Demetrius are Centers.......I will take a mulligan if Rhaney pans out though.

I think Rhaney has a chance to be especially good. Jones is what he is: a jack-of-all-trades backup who can play multiple positions in a pinch. Barnes...is Barnes. I wouldn't have re-signed him, but, hey, I'm not the Rams front office. But Rhaney would be given the first shot at the job, in my opinion. Kid's oozing with talent, and we were lucky to get him where we did.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think Rhaney has a chance to be especially good. Jones is what he is: a jack-of-all-trades backup who can play multiple positions in a pinch. Barnes...is Barnes. I wouldn't have re-signed him, but, hey, I'm not the Rams front office. But Rhaney would be given the first shot at the job, in my opinion. Kid's oozing with talent, and we were lucky to get him where we did.
I've said before, Rhaney would have tested better than any center in this draft, and he can play. He just have to prove it on a higher level, but the talent is there!

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=124914&draftyear=2014&genpos=C

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jerry Reese is the Giants GM. I'm not sold that the Giants will take Scherff.

Could be and he could go defensive line, but IMO, the Giants will copy the Cowboys and focus on the OL.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Giants have been a pretty poor drafting team over the years, so no it wouldn't surprise me if they reached for a Guard.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Well, they have had struggles with having a consistent offensive line for several years. If they feel that Scherf is one of the best players in the draft then they could easily take him.

They could also be looking to rebuild their aging DLine.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I've said before, Rhaney would have tested better than any center in this draft, and he can play. He just have to prove it on a higher level, but the talent is there!

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=124914&draftyear=2014&genpos=C
I think your both on to something, and Fisher has 'talked-up' Rhaney at every opportunity he has had. So he may be preparing us for Rhaney to step in!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Would not be surprised to see us or someone grab Ali Maroet in round 2. His film and SPARQ show him to be deserving of a top pick. If he'd played at Iowa or Nebraska, we'd bd talking about him as a top 20 pick. Easy. I say don't mess around and grab him in the 2nd while he's there.

Remember how everyone thought Travis Frederick was gonna be there in the third?

paceram

Pro Bowler
I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong!;)

No argument here! With that being said can you tell me who your top 3 Offensive Linemen are in the upcoming Draft and where you would pick them? I am still on the Brandon Scherff bandwagon but I keep changing my mind on where to rate the other offensive linemen (Andrus Peat, La'el Collins, Ereck Flowers,T.J. Clemmings, Cameron Erving, etc). I have to admit that I am very intrigued with Ereck Flowers (Big, Strong and supposedly very intense & NASTY)! I do hope the Rams sign at least one (Hopefully, two!) more free agent offensive lineman and then draft at least two more (And, then maybe the Rams OL can be set for the next several years!)!

V3

Hall of Fame
None of the O line prospects are worth a top 10 pick. This is why the Rams should try and trade down if someone they like doesn't drop.