Its getting to be that time a year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
So i figured id share my recipe for what i consider the best iced tea ever
My grandmothers tea

Ingredients -5 - 8 Family size Tea Bags. (or 12 regular Tea Bags)

1 Quart (4 Cups) - Boiling Water
3 Quarts (12 cups) - Cool Water
1 1/2 - 2 (one & a half) - Cups Sugar.
1/4 teaspoon - Baking Soda (this IS the SECRET Ingredient!!)

Directions -1. Sprinkle baking soda into a pitcher
Add Tea bags to the pitcher/baking soda
Pour Boiling water over tea bags, Cover and allow to steep for 15 minutes.
2. Remove and toss out Tea Bags, Add Sugar and Stir until completely dissolved. Add Cool Water. Refrigerate until cold and ready to drink.
3. Serve over ice

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Awesome!

Thank you! Will give it a try!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
What brand of tea bags?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I use lipton family sized iced tea
Or
Luzianne family sizes iced tea bags

Edit you can use your fav brand as long as its stated on the box its for iced tea

Also if you dont like sweet tea you can still use this recipe without the sugar for great results.

The baking soda makes for a clear non cloudy tea and removes tge bitterness for smooth drinking experience that will surprise you at first and make you wonder why you drank it any other way

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The Effects of Drinking Baking Soda Water

Drinking baking soda, or bicarbonate powder, dissolved in water is a folk remedy that has been used for many generations to alleviate the symptoms of indigestion, heartburn, infections and arthritis, among other problems. Baking soda is an alkaline compound that reduces acidity in the body. The typical American diet is highly acidic, which allows many diseases and conditions to develop and flourish. Baking soda, taken in moderate amounts and at appropriate times, promotes healthy biochemistry.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.livestrong.com/article/376495-the-effects-of-drinking-baking-soda-water/#ixzz2PBSuItVm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livestrong.com/article/37649 ... z2PBSuItVm</a>

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great info if yall try it let me know what you think about it love hearing peoples reactions lol