It's Amazing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Rams are having a tremendous start and you wouldn't even know the Rams played beyond references to Gurley's 3 TDs.

I realize the league is filled with compelling stories. Heck, this might be one of the best years the NFL has had in a long time.

That said, when the Pats or Steelers are dominating or when the Seahawks or 49ers were... it seems every other freaking story was about them.

How can a team be almost invisible based in Los Angeles with one of the top offenses in the NFL, the best defense in the NFL, one of if not the best special teams in the NFL, the biggest point differential and maybe as many as 6 or more future HoFers playing on the same team at the same time.

Beyond the blurb in the power rankings and a game recap, this team is like Rodney Dangerfield to the media.

iu

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
how ? i tell you how

because the media and talking heads ... were wrong about Goff those that called him a bust and a dud want a little bit more distance from their comments before they start praising us lest we are reminded

plus any praise we do get will be followed by a caveat that we beat the raiders and the cards ..two teams that are below sucky wait until they run into a good team !!

or any coverage we get will be the Rams "bought" their way to a good team ..kronke opens up his wallet and signs all the players and its not as impressive because it isn't the "patriots way" and the rams bought a "dream team " (which coincidentally we have never called ourselves but the media really acts like we did)

screw the media they didn't talk about the last ten years but to remind us how much we sucked ,,, didn't need them then don't need them now !

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

gurley running 2 yards for 3tds just isn't sexy enough for the media. they want qbs throwing tds. lots of them.

75 yard tds preferably. dressing up like it's halloween also is preferable.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

gurley running 2 yards for 3tds just isn't sexy enough for the media. they want qbs throwing tds. lots of them.

didn't Bettis have a game for the steelers once where he had three TD,s but negative yards ..

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Aw, c'mon. Ryan Fitzpatrick's post game presser was hilarious because he's so humble that when he came out looking like Conor MacGregor, you couldn't help, but laugh.

Granted, the media is the media, for better and worse, but I don't begrudge anyone on the Bucs celebrating two tough wins to open the season.

Those losses on the Saints and Eagles might affect the playoff picture...and they're the local team for me, so it's not terrible to root for them...ESPECIALLY because I don't have to sit through watching Jameis Winston "eating Ws"....ugh.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aw, c'mon. Ryan Fitzpatrick's post game presser was hilarious because he's so humble that when he came out looking like Conor MacGregor, you couldn't help, but laugh.

Granted, the media is the media, for better and worse, but I don't begrudge anyone on the Bucs celebrating two tough wins to open the season.

Those losses on the Saints and Eagles might affect the playoff picture...and they're the local team for me, so it's not terrible to root for them...ESPECIALLY because I don't have to sit through watching Jameis Winston "eating Ws"....ugh.

i loved it. especially when he said djax needed his clothes back soon. the bucs would be crazy to go away from him now. the offensive players would be right behind him as their qb.

just don't name him the starter for next season or give him a big money extension.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
didn't Bettis have a game for the steelers once where he had three TD,s but negative yards ..

yep. they would trot him out on 3rd and 1 or whenever they were 1 yard away from the endzone.

but he played for the steelers. so that's interesting.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Last night my wife asked me which teams have separated themselves so far....naturally I said the Rams. Then she said, "okay with no bias" - and I realized...

Based on who we have beaten, you could argue that the Chiefs and Vikings have been a tad more impressive thus far.

Really, these first two games are what we should have done. But starting this week we have a stretch of five fairly difficult games - Chargers/Vikings at home, Seahawks/Broncos/Niners on the road, Packers at home. Our schedule gets difficult now - winning these games will get the respect.

Psycho_X

Legend
The whole week will be about Brady and McDaniels going ape shit on the sidelines because they were losing or they'll be all over Mahomes nuts for throwing 6 tds. RBs and shut out defenses just aren't flashy enough. And that's fine, we've got two great tests coming up in a row though. They have a chance to put the NFL on notice over the next 11 days.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As the day has worn on, my resentment toward the media for their obvious lack of coverage is waning.

Many here are right... the Rams are facing some serious opponents in the weeks ahead. Win them, and I suspect things will turn.

For today, though.. I'm just glad about this:
Really, these first two games are what we should have done.

Haven't been able to say that in years!