Its About Time The Rams Add

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Players to push the team into the playoffs rather than acquiring future picks.

The rams have two number 1s. They should trade down multipke times acquiring as many 2nd round picks as possible. Address the OL with 3 picks, a safety, CB, and LB. Assuming the rams get good value for trading down, those six draft picks mentioned above will all be done in rounds 1-3.

I would like to see the rams commiting to the present rather than looking/scheming for the future. In the NFL you have to gamble so I think the rams need to go all in for the 2014 season and fill holes and add depth to the roster so they contend with the niners and Seattle

…..

Legend
If you listen to Snead and Fisher, you might get the impression that they are commited to the guys we currently have, with the obligatory 15-20 percent turnover at the bottom of the roster.

Les Snead has a particulary detailed business model and he is very aware of current needs vs future aquisitions and his plan is in motion.

Not so much this years Atlanta team...but the team that went 13-3 two years ago and finished one great play away from a Super Bowl berth, was built by Les Snead.

In summary...I dont think the Rams are focused on aquiring future picks. They are focused on value... and I think the recent influx of picks and any future additional picks will be enhanced by our current needs vs the markets needs.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Players to push the team into the playoffs rather than acquiring future picks.

The rams have two number 1s. They should trade down multipke times acquiring as many 2nd round picks as possible. Address the OL with 3 picks, a safety, CB, and LB. Assuming the rams get good value for trading down, those six draft picks mentioned above will all be done in rounds 1-3.

I would like to see the rams commiting to the present rather than looking/scheming for the future. In the NFL you have to gamble so I think the rams need to go all in for the 2014 season and fill holes and add depth to the roster so they contend with the niners and Seattle

i think we are close to being a really good team so i agree except i feel we should trade up. trade 4 5 6 7 to move up should give us 5 picks in top 80. this is depending on if we can sign shaffold or not