It's 49er Ass Whoopin Time, AGAIN!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This team is on its way to being a highly competitive playoff team, and the only issue is how soon that will happen. Quite frankly, I'm excited to be part of this process.

NOW, LET"S GO DESTROY THE 49er's SEASON BY MAKING THEM 1-3 AND PUTTING THEM IN SOLE POSESSION OF LAST PLACE IN THE NFCW.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
WHIP THOSE WHINERS!

Attachments

• football_team_comment-28.gif
    football_team_comment-28.gif
    23.1 KB · Views: 200

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I'm still fuming at the garbage that was yesterday...

But I have to believe that with the 9ers also laying a big turd yesterday that both of these teams will be looking to bounce back. The 9ers are missing Willis and Smith, and possibly Davis. The Rams are at home.

I like our chances...if the team shows up.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Not even in the mood to playfully talk shit after yesterdays performance. I'm worried about the Jags game at this point. The 49ers are going to have a giant chip on their shoulder after the shit start and the loss at home. I wish I could say the same about the Rams, but I have no clue what to expect at this point.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not sure this team screams "Highly competitive playoff team" to me right now. This could very well be another massacre if the Rams come out like they did yesterday. this team has played less than a half of good football in all 3 games combined. Scary.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Faceplant said:
Not sure this team screams "Highly competitive playoff team" to me right now. This could very well be another massacre if the Rams come out like they did yesterday. this team has played less than a half of good football in all 3 games combined. Scary.
Not sure why you expected them to be a highly competitive playoff team this year to begin with

Graphicker

Starter
I applaud you guys, I really do. But I'm still looking for my ass after that ass kicking.
I feel even worse today..

Just a disgusting feeling of being let down. Here's to praying we get a win this thursday.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I expected them to be a playoff team this year and I still do. Fisher is just testing our fandom.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Rabid Ram said:
Faceplant said:
Not sure why you expected them to be a highly competitive playoff team this year to begin with

I predicted 7 wins. I think that is still possible if they play to their capabilities.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm not confident about anything at this point.

If they hand the Niners a passing game where there should be none, I'm going to laugh my ass off.

I don't see any possibility the Rams limit Gore. After he and Harbaugh had words because of his lack of carries, he's either getting few as punishment or a ton because he was right. If he gets a ton the Rams could be in for a crushing.

The bright side is we know the passing game is good when Bradford is protected. If the line doesn't look like keystone cops this week, there's a good chance of returning to scoring much more.

I think it's time to hand Pead the ball 20 times and see what he's got. Anyone judging him on 7 total carries is probably a little premature. He might be the Rams' only hope for a decent run game. Let's find out.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This will be our break-out game. You can BANK on it!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Stranger said:
This will be our break-out game. You can BANK on it!

I love your enthusiasm Stranger, I really do! Here's to hoping we destroy the whiners!

jap

Legend
Time for the entire team to back up Chris Long's Twitter rantings against the Garner & Gold. :lol: If this team can't get up for a '9er or 'Hawks game, then they just can't get up for anything.

Time for Isaiah to execute his best Marshall Faulk impersonation---just to remind the '9ers how things were in the good ole days. Time for Tavon to achieve his first official PR-6, and for 'Tree to officially let Kaepernip know, "Welcome to the new Rams LB crew! This is a NO PASSING and NO RUNNING zone." :twisted:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
jap said:
Time for the entire team to back up Chris Long's Twitter rantings against the Garner & Gold. :lol: If this team can't get up for a '9er or 'Hawks game, then they just can't get up for anything.

Time for Isaiah to execute his best Marshall Faulk impersonation---just to remind the '9ers how things were in the good ole days. Time for Tavon to achieve his first official PR-6, and for 'Tree to officially let Kaepernip know, "Welcome to the new Rams LB crew! This is a NO PASSING and NO RUNNING zone." :twisted:
That's what's up. :nice:

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
jap said:

I like what you said & agree 100% :cool: