It just doesn't make any sense...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Stranger said:
deferring to media-coach-speak instead of manning-up.

Coach speak is what they do.
Even if they were to come out and say dude we sucked people would be all over him for that so honestly I have never put to much into press conferences don't even turn em on.

And I don't wanna come of as a total jerk here but what has sjax done for the falcons. Dropped passes and lil rushing week 1 nothing plus injury week 2 been out ever since. So keeping sjax really changes nothing. In hindsight like it or not it was a good choice.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Ram4life11 said:
Zac Stacey will more than likely be our starting running back this week... I just don't understand how, or why he gets the keys to the bus this week. Only 1 carry on the season, hasn't shown much at all.. Maybe he will have a break out game, but I just don't understand what direction were going..

Richardson will back him up, Pead will be the 3rd back, and Cunningham will be strictly special teams...

Why not give the guy a chance? He has better YPC with 1 carry... why keep him on the bench to waste away. I don’t know how you can feel that way when all the other guys aren’t doing shit.

now if we had AP as our running back and you said that I can understand but our running game is a disaster and at this point what do we have to lose?

Benny Cunningham
10 att 20 yards - Avg 2 ypc

Pead
7 att for 21 yards - Avg 3 ypc

Drich
42 att for 114 yards - Avg 2.7 ypc

Stacy
1 att for 4 yards - Avg 4 ypc

jap

Legend
DRich's numbers were probably misleading because he was not the main RB---SJ was. The D keyed on SJ first & foremost, and DRich benefited from the fact that the defense was not really designed to stop him.

It's very different when one becomes the Man because you have to produce when everyone is bent on stopping you. DRich's limitations are being exposed now, although he would have fared better with solid run blocking.

I've been a little surprised by Benny's ineffectiveness. However, like Isaiah, I suspect he needs reps to really find his groove against a D. Zac Stacy has been limited by a number of knick-knack injuries since pre-season. However, he's an intelligent RB who appears to be very efficient with his carries.

I still want to see more of Isaiah on more than a few cameo appearances. I don't know if this kid can get comfortable without getting a long look in a game. Plus, he has shown that he is willing to pass block effectively, and he's probably our best receiver out of the backfield not named Tavon.