1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

It has to be said

Discussion in 'OFF TOPIC' started by El Juggernauto, Jun 28, 2014.

1. El Juggernauto Your Best Friend

We are a terrific brotherhood of fans here. We all know and seem to respect opinions of other posters.

We also know that other boards, typically, are crap in comparison. While there are some that are respectable. We are well aware of the crap bag ones.

We also know that trolls are bad.

So let's agree on this. By repeatidly talking about the negative bs on the other boards, whether it be posters, mods or trolls, we all have experienced it and came her to get away from it. So I want to say that MYSELF as a poster here, would love to not read so many post about this mutiny at the PD board. I believe it is benieth what we believe in here. Or atleast, maybe we can condinse it down to one singular thread where we can just vent about what it is that brought us over here. Something apart from the "introduce yourself" thread. Again, this is just my thought, and I could be way off base and maybe just moody today.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  2. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

I think it is dying out. But I agree.

DR RAM and El Juggernauto like this.
  3. cracengl Well-Known Member

I concur; sadly, if it is there I'll read it, even though I really don't want to. I guess it's a drama thing. It's easy to get sucked into it. But there are certainly times lately I've asked myself why I just devoted 15 minutes to reading it...granted, its the offseason and I was dumping, but still. That's some bathroom productivity I cant have back.

-X-, DR RAM and El Juggernauto like this.
  4. RamzFanz Well-Known Member Pit Boss

I agree. Time to get back to just being fans.

5. -X- I'm the dude, man.

I think most of us who were once a part of that, just got caught up in the moment. There's something cathartic about seeing that place implode again. It's kind of cyclical with that place too. Every 5 years or so, the whole place experiences a turnover. So, they do have their purpose in life. And that's to serve as a weigh station for better boards. lol. At any rate, I vowed not to knock down the hornets nest over there again, and I won't bring them up here anymore either.

6. Dodgersrf Well-Known Member

The problem at the PD is a couple, or even just one guy that has freak ed it up for everyone else. There are a lot of good posters over there and it's a shame that it has turned into what it is now.

Either way, this place is the place to be.

7. Tron Fights for the User

Was thinking the same thing earlier today. It does seem to be dying down as 503 said, so thats good.

8. Force16X anti pedestrian

here is how you take care of a situation........you cut it out of your life and drag it far far away....... ;)

9. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

That's nuts! I've been around a lot of tree felling and have taken down several myself but THAT is a no room for error cut. We used to put aluminum cans out to see if the fellers could crush them. That would have definitely been a can crusher.

Force16X likes this.
  10. Force16X anti pedestrian

i was always glad they just fell in the direction i wanted them to. (away from me). thats impressive. (video).