It has finally arrived!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It's game day fellas!!!!!!!!

I know most you are asleep, heck, it's not even Sunday yet on the West coast as i am writing this, but close enough. 8:10 am for me so w/e.

The day has finally arrived!!!!!!

Kick off in 14 hours and 15 minutes!!!

GO RAMS!!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I see im not the only one that cant sleep, I am so pumped for the game to start already. Its like christmas eve when I was a kid.

Age will probly catch up with me around 10 am p/t and I'll miss the shecocks game.

…..

Legend
I'm in for a bad night. Working all weekend, I get off in two hours.

Will sleep restless....if i get any sleep at all. then back to work for another 12 hrs. ugh.

just win baby! make it all worthwhile!

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Dog said:
I'm in for a bad night. Working all weekend, I get off in two hours.

Will sleep restless....if i get any sleep at all. then back to work for another 12 hrs. ugh.

just win baby! make it all worthwhile!

Kinda know how you feel. Im in the middle of a 20 hour night shift that ends at noon. Fortunately for me I'll be able to watch the game, though.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Oh Yea!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgSc-jtO5iE[/youtube]

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
FRO said:
Who else is nervous?
I am kinda, I want them to come out and play dominant in all phases of the game.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Dear lord, I couldn't sleep last night...haven't been this excited since I was a kid on Christmas Eve!!,

Btw I have a special video for today....gave me chills after I made it, brought a tear to my dads eye....you will have to wait a bit to see it!!

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Dear lord, I couldn't sleep last night...haven't been this excited since I was a kid on Christmas Eve!!,

Btw I have a special video for today....gave me chills after I made it, brought a tear to my dads eye....you will have to wait a bit to see it!!
Alright, i can't wait anymore. I need to see something Rams. Can you post it now?