It finally happened

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I had a dream about the Rams.

So it was game 1, and they were in Charlotte playing the Panthers (why them, IDK).

Ironically, I was in St. Louis for this game, making me watch at home. 1st possesion, a couple plays go by and Bradford throws a deep TD pass to Quick. 7-0 Rams. Now this remains the same until the 4th qtr, where I open RamStalk and see topics like "Fisher/Spags, no difference." "New coach, same results.." Basically, the same shit on right now.

But then, the Panthers score a FG, making it 7-3. W/ the way the game had been going, I figured the Rams would lose, so I go out and start washing my car, but still w/ my phone so I can follow the blue bars on gamecenter. Rams D gets a 3 and out, and the next possesion after 2, 1 yard gains, Matt Forte (of all ppl) gets an 80 yard TD run. Apparently the Rams traded for him @ some point. 14-3, Rams win.

Random, I know. From the Panthers to freakin Forte... :what:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Angry Ram said:
I had a dream about the Rams.

So it was game 1, and they were in Charlotte playing the Panthers (why them, IDK).

Ironically, I was in St. Louis for this game, making me watch at home. 1st possesion, a couple plays go by and Bradford throws a deep TD pass to Quick. 7-0 Rams. Now this remains the same until the 4th qtr, where I open RamStalk and see topics like "Fisher/Spags, no difference." "New coach, same results.." Basically, the same shit on right now.

But then, the Panthers score a FG, making it 7-3. W/ the way the game had been going, I figured the Rams would lose, so I go out and start washing my car, but still w/ my phone so I can follow the blue bars on gamecenter. Rams D gets a 3 and out, and the next possesion after 2, 1 yard gains, Matt Forte (of all ppl) gets an 80 yard TD run. Apparently the Rams traded for him @ some point. 14-3, Rams win.

Random, I know. From the Panthers to freakin Forte... :what:
Okay! :idk?:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm still waiting on one of those dreams. A few months ago I had a dream that I met with Christopher Hitchens and we were debating the 2011 season. That's about as close as I've come to dreaming about the Rams. It has not happened once that I can remember.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Better than the dream I had last night. I was out hunting alligators. Damn, I didn't like that!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
I'm still waiting on one of those dreams. A few months ago I had a dream that I met with Christopher Hitchens and we were debating the 2011 season. That's about as close as I've come to dreaming about the Rams. It has not happened once that I can remember.
Did he have a drink in each hand and a cigarette hanging from his mouth? :)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
X said:
lol. No, but he wouldn't look directly at me either. And I had to keep interrupting him so that he'd stop changing the subject. It was weird, and kinda frustrating, but cool at the same time.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
interference said:
X said:
lol. No, but he wouldn't look directly at me either. And I had to keep interrupting him so that he'd stop changing the subject. It was weird, and kinda frustrating, but cool at the same time.
Talk about a surreal experience... Somewhere I have a camera phone video that I took of him singing Karaoke on a cruise ship. He was still pretty healthy back then, relatively speaking. Anyway, it was a lot of fun. The guy was full of himself, but he was definitely interesting and much more tolerable than most of the pundits I've met. I mean, he'd actually sit in small groups of regular folks and talk to them like equals. Most of the others' ego wouldn't allow that, and if they did, they'd just belittle everyone in the most disgusting manner imagineable.

RIP

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
Better than the dream I had last night. I was out hunting alligators. Damn, I didn't like that!

Oh jeez I had gator dreams too. Scary shit. The one most vividly I remember was when I was 14, and went to this zoo in India, and stood right next to a gator pit w/ about 15 or so gators in it. Later that night, I dreamt I was at another zoo. The exhibit was "riding through gator lake" and your on a boat w/ gators swimming free all around you. I fell. Then woke up. Yeah..

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Could be good.... could be Uh oh...

Dream Dictionary
http://www.hyperdictionary.com/search.a ... =alligator

If you see an alligator in your dreams it means that you should be expecting some trouble: treachery, deceit and danger. When you dream that you tamed an alligator, it shows that you have acquired great influence and lots of power. Some cultures give the figure of the allligator some healing power.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have at least 2-3 Rams dreams per season I would say. Last one I had, the Rams were stompin' out the 9'ers at home. Oh, and we were wearing our old Royal and gold uni's. That was a touch one to wake up from, haha.