It doesn't matter if it's Goff or Keenum...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Two of the three throws you lined weren't 40+ yard throws under PFF's system. Keenum underthrew the one that was more than 40 yards.
Agree as well. Keenum runs an excellent offense.His biggest weakness is his arm. He makes the right reads.An example is on third downs with Wes Welker.He can't put the ball on the spot even when he was open.It was like Bradford & Amendola at times.You think Eddleman from Pats would be effective with The Rams the last couple of years.
--- Keenum's long pass plays came from within the offense when rolling out on a set play.

RamWoodie

Legend
Agree as well. Keenum runs an excellent offense.His biggest weakness is his arm. He makes the right reads.An example is on third downs with Wes Welker.He can't put the ball on the spot even when he was open.It was like Bradford & Amendola at times.You think Eddleman from Pats would be effective with The Rams the last couple of years.
--- Keenum's long pass plays came from within the offense when rolling out on a set play.
This is what I like from what I've seen of Goff. He has good mobility and he can throw accurate on the run. Keenum is only adequate. He can manage a game nicely...and who's to say he can't get better? We'll see.

The most frustrating thing to me over these last few years is the Rams passing offense is simply not using the WR corp as effective as they can. It may be because they didn't want to put to much pressure on the OLine...I don't know...but it HAS TO IMPROVE.

This is the danger I see in putting Goff out there too early. You made the move to get him and you invested a lot...so don't put him out there until he's got a good grasp and a fighting chance.

There's no need to just throw Goff out there. This is not like the Titans or Bucs...they had to put Mariotta and Winston out there (and both guys did ok)...but the Rams can afford to take their time with Goff because they have Keenum.

I hope Fisher does as he says and puts Goff out there when he's ready...there's no hurry. The Rams paid a lot to get him! Now if they can unload Foles...which may be hard to do...:sick:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's not really true. What happened to 3-1 in the last 4 games? I think you mean 2 of the last 6 games.

2 of Gurley's last 5 games. He didn't play against San Francisco.