Isiah Robertson, former Rams All-Pro, dies in car crash

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s horrible news, R.I.P. Isiah. One of my favorites.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Great player with some amazing highs and lows off the field, and inspiring story of overcoming addiction and helping others.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Wow shocking news... and sad. He was a big part of the Rams top-ranked D back when I was watching as a kid. Hard to believe this happened. RIP.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just saw this... I'm deeply saddened. He was one of my favorite Rams of all time. Most games I'm wearing his jersey at the game. Rest in Peace Butch. Here's me and Leroy Irvin, while showing the love for Butch.

View: https://imgur.com/a/zGjXxGL

Very sad. RIP.

On a different note, LOVE Irvin’s hat!

Rams World Order INDEED!!!

Also, now Dave has another all time great Ram player to hang out with and watch us win the Super Bowl!

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Here's his induction video for the Black College Football hall of fame....

Not a reach to say that he was the greatest linebacker in franchise history...

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
i was sitting in the Coliseum with my dad, uncles, and cousins watching a playoff game against the Redskins in the 1970s. Isiah came up with a big interception. I believe the QB of the Skins was Sonny Jurgenson. The fans went wild. I believe it was our first playoff victory since the 1950s. Just loved the guy. A great player and true Ram. He was awesome. So long, Isiah. We'll watch some Rams game together when I get up to those Pearly Gates. Save a seat for me. RIP.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I will never forget the highlights of the 1973 season when Chuck Knox in his first year says to Isiah Robertson during practices...."If you want to be the best Butch, you got to put in the work." What a great linebacker and Los Angeles Ram....My heart breaks as I always used his picture for the classic blue & white uniforms...RIP Brother Isiah and my thoughts prayers go out to his family & friends too.
1_GettyImages-107912902.jpg

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RIP, Isaiah.
Great player !

Ram65

Legend
I'm saddened to hear that Butch is no longer with us. Prayers for his family and friends.

He was my favorite Ram along with Jack Youngblood. I hung out with Butch a few times around town. He tried to get me into the Rams locker room after a game but was only able to get himself and another guy in. That would have been cool. Glad he got his life together and found his mission.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I was at my grandparents house listening to the playoff game on the radio of my dads car as I sat alone while the family visited for the holidays inside. That interception TD was and is one of my greatest Rams memories. He was my Avatar for quite some time
RIP to a great one