Isiah Fergusons Road to NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lockdnram21

Legend
http://brianthetrainer.com/2015/03/isiah-r-ferguson-road-to-the-nfl/

Ferg1.png
Ferg2.png

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really like this UDFA I hope He sticks to Britt and Baileys hip. Britt to help him with being a big WR and Bailey to help with route running

paceram

Pro Bowler
I really like this UDFA I hope He sticks to Britt and Baileys hip. Britt to help him with being a big WR and Bailey to help with route running

I definitely think he could be a "Sleeper" signing for the Rams! Excited to see how he does once camp begins!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
That is a HUGE dood. For a 6'5" receiver, he's THICK... like Kevin White thick...

I would LOVE for a huge guy like that to blow up for the Rams! That would be awesome.

It would really be something in addition to the augmented running game to have Austin and Bailey take the next step and Quick recover and resume his ascent along with Britt's leadership. That leaves room for another WR. It'd be awful hard to say no to a 6'5" beast who is a redzone threat and gives us a triple threat over 6'3" with a tall QB.

Bottom line: There is so much damned potential on this team, it is on this coaching staff to harness it. We HAVE the horses, even if they are young. The Coaching staff has to manage the power. In essence, they have to be the clutch to ensure that the greatest amount of potential energy is delivered to the football field as kinetic energy moving in a forward direction.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If we are looking at potential, this guy has to have more than Givens right? I mean the team knows what they have in Givens and what his limitations are. If this guy can do what Givens does, at the very least, then he is worth keeping on the roster over Givens just for the promise of more to come.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
And the most important thing? He has the ability to play special teams as a gunner. He did that at his community college and at ASPB.