Isiah Ferguson?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Can anyone give me an update on WR Isiah Ferguson? I thought the Rams waived him but then I saw his name on one of the Rams rosters (IR) I was looking at on the web. I am probably way off but for some reason I really thought if he could stay healthy and get some experience he could become a pretty good receiver for the Rams.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He tore his ACL and was waived-injured, which is a precursor to putting him on IR once he passed through waivers. He's out for the year, and will get to try again next season.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He tore his ACL and was waived-injured, which is a precursor to putting him on IR once he passed through waivers. He's out for the year, and will get to try again next season.

Thanks for the information! For some reason I just took an interest in Ferguson.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Injury settlement probably...Think he's on our IR...So he should be working out with our trainers...