Isaiah Pead suspended for first game of season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
X said:
albefree69 said:
Is LesBaker the same Leslie from the Huddle? If you're not him then thanks for the welcome new friend. :bg:

If you are him then it's good to see old friends! :sure:

So you can't reply to an individual? Neither one of us could find anything but add a reply.

To username:
I wouldn't imagine you'd get a heads up before any test. I think they just throw a wide net whenever they take a sample. Pot's a positive for 30 days after use.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote button is in the upper RH part of anyone's post. And yeah, that's our Leslie. I couldn't keep him out.

Sent via Tapatalk2.

I had the same problem with a small infection I picked up in Thailand! :lol:

BTW the To username was supposed to be in red but it didn't work. Also, when I first hit the submit button it did something but it didn't post and I got no message. Bottom line here is I'm probably going to screw a bunch of these up before I learn how to do it correctly.

So basically it's business as usual. :nana:

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesson

Oh, really?
Dang it.

I think this at least helps Ganaway in his quest to make the roster or the possibility of another RB making it.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Thordaddy said:
LesBaker said:
albefree69 said:
The violation was for substance abuse. Read marijuana or similar drug. PEDS is a 4 game suspension. ROK's was probably for the same reason.

My daughter is helping with this post. First one on this board. I'm from The Rams Huddle. May it rest in peace.

I'll try again this weekend. :hehe:

I'll be trying all these Smileys BTW. We only had a few of them at the Huddle.

Just got a message about a new post but I don't know how to read it without losing this post. Oh well. :lol:

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who left the door open?

I mean hey Albe nice to see ya! And I mean that.....good to see ya.
What up dog, GRRRREAT to see ya here,great.

Another old friend!

Shit loads of bells and whistles on this board. :boing:

I'll try again Sunday when I have someone older than 11 to help me. :zomg:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
albefree69 said:
Thordaddy said:
LesBaker said:
albefree69 said:
The violation was for substance abuse. Read marijuana or similar drug. PEDS is a 4 game suspension. ROK's was probably for the same reason.

My daughter is helping with this post. First one on this board. I'm from The Rams Huddle. May it rest in peace.

Just got a message about a new post but I don't know how to read it without losing this post. Oh well. :lol:

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who left the door open?

I mean hey Albe nice to see ya! And I mean that.....good to see ya.
What up dog, GRRRREAT to see ya here,great.

Another old friend!

Shit loads of bells and whistles on this board. :boing:

I'll try again Sunday when I have someone older than 11 to help me. :zomg:
You'll get the hang of it,some of the text may be a little dim like the PM I just sent you but you are gonna like this place

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Unbelievable. Well, hopefully, he puts this behind him. At least it's not PEDs.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Well that sucks. I still think he's got the most talent of any of the RBs on the roster and if he plays up to that level in camp he'll get a lion's share of the carries from week 2 on, but with he and Rok having the issues they did last year and being suspended for the first game this year, it's taking some of the shine off those 2nd year guys we were hoping to develop. Hopefully Quick's not next.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
albefree69 said:

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...Oh Shyte,,,take cover Albe is gonna have loads of Smileys.
b0704.gif

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
EastRam said:
albefree69 said:

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...Oh Shyte,,,take cover Albe is gonna have loads of Smileys.
b0704.gif

Time to bust out the whiff on the sliding beer smilie....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
[tweet]340586967857242112[/tweet]

Interesting. Thought I'd post this before it disappears.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
DR RAM said:

Dude lacks maturity and possibly even a strong mental constitution.

This doesn't bode well.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
DR RAM said:

Ugh. That...ain't so good. I mean he's just a kid, but that low level of accountability to make this into a "stop snitching" deal (at least the way I'm reading it) will not serve him well.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
LesBaker said:
EastRam said:
albefree69 said:

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b0704.gif

Time to bust out the whiff on the sliding beer smilie....

For those of you here that don't know Albe. He's blind as a bat and cool as hell. So here's to Albe on Demand

t0352.gif

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
LesBaker said:
DR RAM said:

Dude lacks maturity and possibly even a strong mental constitution.

This doesn't bode well.

My thoughts exactly.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He's just a kid that got some horrible news.

Probably shouldn't have aired it on twitter, but that's the world today. I'm disappointed that he and Rok are suspended, but I reserve judgement, because I don't know what happened. Fisher has already come to the defense of Rok, so I will give Rok the nod.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Just another reason I can not stand this guy. I have no freaking clue why people think he has a chance in hell at starting for this team. I saw nothing special. Had a decent run or two at the most. But nothing like we saw out of Richardson. He complains that missing a single week of OTS's cost him time and carries. I didn't see Andrew luck struggling. I know I'll catch heat from this, but I do not care. Can't stand the guy

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
El Juggernauto said:
Just another reason I can not stand this guy. I have no freaking clue why people think he has a chance in hell at starting for this team. I saw nothing special. Had a decent run or two at the most. But nothing like we saw out of Richardson. He complains that missing a single week of OTS's cost him time and carries. I didn't see Andrew luck struggling. I know I'll catch heat from this, but I do not care. Can't stand the guy
Yeah, but, do you like him?

Sent via Tapatalk2.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
El Juggernauto said:

Peads you off does he?

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Ha nah, not a fan. I've never seen someone run out from under themselves before I watched Pead play. Just never liked the fella. And now he just added fuel to the fire for me. I hope the kid plays great, but if missing a week of OTA's made him suck, can't wait to see what a week of legit practice does to the kid.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's too early, but this guy is building a bust label.

Miss game one and lose the edge on the starting job. I'm rooting for Stacey and these other kids now.

Pead's on the outside looking in - again.

Lesson

Oh, really?
CGI_Ram said:
It's too early, but this guy is building a bust label.

Miss game one and lose the edge on the starting job. I'm rooting for Stacey and these other kids now.

Pead's on the outside looking in - again.

Didn't most of us think that way with Pettis, too?

It's too early to say anything, one way or another.