Isaiah Pead Interview

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI4bBb3zKfQ[/youtube]

Last month during the 2012 NFLPA Rookie Premiere, Panini America's Tracy Hackler and Scott Prusha took turns sitting down with the 35 superstar rookies in attendance for a series of engaging interviews that will take us right up to the June 27 release of 2012 Prestige Football.

We kicked off our "Countdown to 2012 Prestige Football" interview series a few weeks back with towering Bronco Brock Osweiler, then followed suit with Philadelphia Eagle and native Texan Nick Foles and Houston Texans receiver DeVier Posey.

Today we shift our focus to former University of Cincinnati running back Isaiah Pead of the St. Louis Rams. Enjoy the interview and stay tuned to the end for the exclusive world-premiere unveiling of Pead's 2012 Prestige Rookie Card, the first to picture him in his NFL uniform.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Anybody else notice how Fucking Huge T. Richardson is from his appearance in this video ?

As my oldest son (a weight room warrior) would say "That dude is SWOLL".

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep T Rich is yoked. I like our Richardson too though. I hope he cracks the line-up.

Even though he looks like Medusa's and buckwheat's illegitimate love child.

4fe9f61d9d29c9354600002.jpg