Isacc Bruce on How He Knows Quick is Showing He Has “It”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
How does Isaac Bruce know that Brian Quick “has it” as a WR? Answer: That he gets upset about dropping a ball or not running a route correctly, which he didn’t used to do much. He’s starting to be a guy that teams are having to account for. The Super Bowl Champion talks with Randy Karraker and D’Marco Farr.

Listen to Issac Bruce Interview

reggae

How does Isaac Bruce know that Brian Quick “has it” as a WR? Answer: That he gets upset about dropping a ball or not running a route correctly, which he didn’t used to do much. He’s starting to be a guy that teams are having to account for. The Super Bowl Champion talks with Randy Karraker and D’Marco Farr.

If anyone would know he would. His hands were way overrated.

RamWoodie

Legend
No man. I don't know what you saw...but Isaac's hands were never overrated! The guy could catch anything. The issue Bruce had was holding onto the ball (if you want to call that an issue).

ISAAC HAD VERY GOOD HANDS!!!

reggae

So none of you remember Bruce and that stupid (sheepish) grin when Bruce dropped an easy 1 because he was looking upfield. I'm telling you now it happened far more often than you want to remember.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
So none of you remember Bruce and that stupid (sheepish) grin when Bruce dropped an easy 1 because he was looking upfield. I'm telling you now it happened far more often than you want to remember.

I saw AJ Greene drop one, one time. I also saw Megatron and Randy Moss, Jerry Rice, Irvin, Carter,...

hell they all have drops because they were looking up field. Jimminy...

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler

drunk.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

THIS^ IS Truly one of the best interviews I've heard on'101'! Loved Bruce's comments on the 'Pro Bowl! And I know I'm alone in this opinion, here at ROD. " But, It would be CRIMINAL, if he doesn't go into the HOF on his 1st Ballet!!" I've said it before 'he had YEARS wear he was every bit as good as Rice!!':D