Isaac Bruce’s 40th Birthday At A Ball (FOX 2 News)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[2]BxbjJ2Njq_9ptVP_05XqSHQXDrN2L4BV[/2]
http://fox2now.com/2012/11/12/celebrate ... at-a-ball/

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Former Rams Wide Receiver Isaac Bruce is hosting the Bob `n Weave Ball on Monday at 7pm. The event will feature special guests like Pentatonix, the winner of NBC`s hit show The Sing Off, other great entertainment, food and drinks, and a live and silent auction featuring unique memorabilia, trips and experiences. Attendees will receive an autographed limited edition item.

Isaac will be joined by current and former Rams` players and other celebrities to raise money for the Isaac Bruce Foundation. The event will also celebrate Bruce`s 40th birthday!

Isaac Bruce Foundation`s Bob `n Weave Ball
Monday, November 12 from 7-10 p.m.

8:30 p.m. – Short program, performance by Pentatonix (winners of NBC`s hit show ‘The Sing Off’), and live auction

Lumen Private Event Space
2201 Locust St.
St. Louis, MO 63103

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, honestly, if I lived near there I'd go. No doubt. Sir Isaac the Bruce is my all-time favorite Ram.