Isaac Bruce & Torry Holt vs 49ers 2000

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
In a Rams victory over the division rivals the two all pro WRs had just under 300 yards of combined receiving. Enjoy!

fearsomefour

Legend
Man, that pass by Warner at 1:27 is just such a great professional throw.
Forgot the Rams D took a step back in 2000, Rams O had to outscore teams. Also forgot the Whiners had a D lineman named Killings.
Good Oline and a QB who knows how to move in the pocket.
And oh yeah....those WRs are pretty good too.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I thought Bulger was good and all but I will never forgive Martz for giving up on Kurt. He was so good and he was 'our' QB. Kurt was much better at avoiding the rush and moving around in the pocket than Bulger IMO.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Forgot the Rams D took a step back in 2000
It was a sieve. That defense ranked 31st in points allowed. 29 ppg surrendered.
Luckily, one of the greatest offenses in the history of sports were there to nullify it
(most of the time).

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, that pass by Warner at 1:27 is just such a great professional throw.
Forgot the Rams D took a step back in 2000, Rams O had to outscore teams.

All you have to do is remember the mnf game against the bucs. The Rams torched their d all game but the d made shaun king look like a hof qb. Disgusting.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In a Rams victory over the division rivals the two all pro WRs had just under 300 yards of combined receiving. Enjoy!

Man. That offense was insane.

Early in the clip, Bruce lined up in the backfield. Lol. Pure genius.

The moves Bruce and Holt could make. Wow.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Video was too short, too much edited out, should have been Looonger! I'm disappointed!!:ROFLMAO:

anode8

Professional lurker, occasional poster.
Name
Ron
It's easy to forget how effortless those guys made it look! For a while, it just seemed like every pass thrown was caught. I'd love to see the QB and receivers this year execute in the 10-15 yard range the way that the GSOT did.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Haha......remember when you'd watch the Rams and they'd break the huddle on a 3rd and 14 and you'd be SURE they would get it.........

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
All you have to do is remember the mnf game against the bucs. The Rams torched their d all game but the d made shaun king look like a hof qb. Disgusting.

I was at that game.

Most miserable post game walk from the stadium to the car EVER.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Great video. Two of the best just making it look easy. Love that these guys were great on and off the field and didn't pull any of the typical diva WR bull crap. I'll never get over that these guys eventually put on another team's uniform. Should have never happened...

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John

I remember watching this game with my dad. Cheering against each other as the game went back and forth on the edge of our seats. Still can't believe we lost...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

One of the best defenses of all time, top 20 at least, and you put up 35........and King and the anemic Bucs O hangs THIRTY FUCKING EIGHT on that defense.

The Bucs only gave up 27 TD's on defense all year. The Rams got 5 of them. And they STILL lost. I hated that game.