Isaac Bruce: I should be in Hall on my numbers alone

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Agreed. He's 39 yards away from catching Bruce. He'll pass him today. Dammit.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Torry was a very good WR but i sometimes wonder what his career would have been like without Bruce on the other side.

Deandre Hopkins in Houston, I imagine.

Bruce aided Holt immeasurably, in the ways of being a pro, in how to be successful. Holt was a sponge, took everything Bruce taught him to heart. And as a player, Bruce kept double teams off Holt for much of their time together.

But I believe Torry was destined for stardom no matter what. Good, humble kid who grew up working in tobacco fields and understood the value of hard work. Broke all those receiving record with the Wolfpack. Great, sustaining deep speed, RAC threat, long armed, natural playmaker who made his QBs life much easier. After struggling early in his career with fumbles and drops, revamped his game with his famous offseason workout regime, catching 200 passes a day from the Jugs machine.

Bruce was the lone star on a struggling Rams O in the 90s, but IMO if Holt played with him back then, we win more games. Bruce had a long, productive career, Holt a record breaking one. No WR tandem in NFL history caught as many passes for as many yards as 80 + 81 did together. Doesn't seem right to have one in Canton and not the other.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Wait, what?
When did Bruce have Ellard to protect him??
He caught 119 passes with the immortal Jessie Hester on the team....

And he did it with no support from the running game, since Bettis decided he didn't want to play hard that season. Bruce was the only offense worth mentioning that year.