Isaac Bruce "giddy" about the possibility of Watkins to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Pro Bowler and Super Bowl Champ Isaac Bruce joined Kevin Wheeler to talk about the NFL Draft, the excitement leading up to it, Sammy Watkins and what makes him such an exciting player, Bruce compares it to when the Rams brought in Torry Holt to go with himself, they also talked about the benefit of the Rams drafting a CB in the 1st round as well.

Listen to Bruce Talk Rams and Watkins

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If they do take Sammy then I hope that Ike is a better talent evaluator than Torry.

I often wonder if Bruce and Holt being Young Rams would equate to Sam putting up big numbers.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Sorry Rev, we're goin o-line at #2 and Watkins will be gone by the time we pick again

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
.....Bruce compares it to when the Rams brought in Torry Holt to go with himself....

Beside Holt they brought in and started ORG Adam Timmerman, OLG Tom Nutten, ORT Ryan Tucker and OC/OG Andy McCollum to go with Orlando Pace @ OLT. I think that the new beefed up OL help a little bit too.

Last edited:

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
In your opinion.
Well...yeah, kinda what the forum is for. At any rate after spending a top ten pick on a wr last year doin the same thing again this year doesn't make much sense to me with all the other needs the team has. As you said, that's my opinion

moklerman

Warner-phile
Bruce compares it to when the Rams brought in Torry Holt to go with himself,
That would be dandy if there was an Isaac Bruce on the roster already.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Beside Holt they brought in and started ORG Adam Timmerman, OLG Tom Nutten, ORT Ryan Tucker and OC/OG Andy McCollum to go with Orlando Pace @ OLT. I think that the new beefed up OL help a little bit too.
That is what sold me on what a good line could do for you. That year.

Been a huge advocate ever since.

Last edited:

Slappy967

Starter
Let's just all pray the Texans take Manziel and then a whole new world of possibilities open up.